Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Those who protect the oil field will be rewarded.
2. They are opening up a new oil field.
3. A third appraisal of this potentially significant heavy oil field will be drilled in 1993.
4. The reader will appreciate that in most cases oil field development necessitates the use of external finance.
5. Gullfaks, an oil field east of Statfjord, could provide the revenue lost from Sleipner.
6. The resultant computer models are used in oil field development.
7. A Soviet surveying team has found a major oil field.
8. The surface engineering information system of Daqing Oil Field is managed in three steps, which realizes high-quality data management.
9. For a production platform of an offshore oil field, drilling multi-branch adjustment wells is the main approach to keep the crude output stable or increase the crude output.
10. In economic production period of an oil field, economic volume determined through marginal analysis can be considered the output making an oil company obtain maximized profit.
11. During the long-term production in the oil field, the exploitation formation could be damaged among the total production program.
12. Lofty derricks dot the landscape in an oil field.
13. He told a diplomat that he might withdraw if he were allowed to keep part of a disputed oil field.
14. The company's Moscow office will co-ordinate the supply of a 700-terminal Unix-based system to be used in oil field data acquisition.
15. The Alliance uses the money to fund ongoing health, safety and environmental education programs for the oil field service industry.
16. The downturn in the energy industry dragged on so long that workers drifted away and oil field equipment became outdated.
17. The paper mainly discussed the factors or problems, which affect the choosing of the crude oil engine generator on offshore oil field design.
18. Since then, back in Liaoning, Zhang Dongdong did not receive the hand, again above Cadet name diddle in Liaohe oil field work Cao 240000 yuan.
19. This summer Fu says she's heading off to do an engineering internship for oil field services giant Schlumberger in Prudhoe Bay, Alaska.
20. The utility model relates to a corundum sieve tube used in the field of oil field and oil well production.
21. Affusion exploiting is one of the most common and important ways to maintain stratum pressure in the oil field and oil well.
22. The author suggests that with the help of the government, combined with the screw thread gauge manufacturer and oil field to solve the problems of digital nipple use in China.
23. It can be used as normal and stand-by power in oil field, factory, resource development base, etc.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. With tubular polysulfone ultrafiltration membrane separation unit treating the produced sewage on the spot, the treated sewage can meet the water injection standard in low permeability oil field.
25. This paper gives the geologic effect of C/O ratio spectrometry logging in oil field production in recent years.
26. The task of my thesis originated from "the economic appraisal system of oil field equipment", a large scientific research project cooperated with Liao River Oil Field of Petrol China.
27. Two strains of spore-forming , thermophilic, sulfate-reducing bacteria were isolated from oil field in order to obtain extreme microorganisms.
28. On Friday, Russia's natural resource protection agency, Rosprirodnadzor, announced it would inspect Samotlor, the largest oil field in Siberia run by TNK-BP.
29. The article introduces the application of high precision C/O logging technology to thick oil development in Shuguang oil field.
30. This Standard is applicable to the pipe-line-distributed commercial natural gas with preliminary treatment in the gas field or oil field.
More similar words: football field, gravitational field, field, afield, fields, subfield, outfield, fielder, infield, garfield, fielding, field day, midfield, airfield, in the field, field trip, cornfield, minefield, field mouse, field house, force field, fieldwork, paddy field, wheat field, field guide, field event, field of view, landing field, field officer, field hockey.