Random good picture Not show
1. The main characters are offstage for most of the second act.
2. There was a loud crash offstage.
3. Offstage, Peter seemed a shy sort of person.
4. There was a lot of noise offstage.
5. She ran offstage in tears.
6. The stars were having an offstage relationship.
7. The two were as different offstage as on.
8. He rushed offstage and up to Lesley-Jane's dressing room.
9. Halie, his wife, spends a lot of time offstage.
10. Offstage she was scrupulously polite to him, an exercise that was totally wasted as he continued to ignore her.
11. The hero dies offstage.sentencedict.com/offstage.html
12. Offstage he was fairly quiet, preoccupied.
13. Terentia goes offstage, and in a soliloquy, Dycarbas explains his actions.
14. Offstage, Peter always seemed a quiet, shy sort of person.
15. Miki then dives offstage during Ministry's set.
16. Her manner offstage, like her manner on, is somewhat surly.
17. We go offstage and come back for the convention of the encore.
18. She was rushed offstage while the organizer of a post - pageant news conference called for aid.
19. Leggy models and a child acrobat wait offstage at a pop music concert in Ulaanbaatar.
20. The deal was done offstage.
21. The actors were waiting offstage.
22. Though best known for the funny and outspoken roles that she plays on screen, offstage she is shy and rather serious.
23. He never actually appears in the second half of the play - you just hear his voice offstage.
24. She herself did not expect to lead: she had all the success and power she needed, offstage.
25. But until then, the mustachioed 44-year-old with drowsy eyes is remaining scrupulously offstage.
26. Though Cosby joked about it, Ennis' school performance in those years was anything but funny offstage.
27. In the first London stage production, Sweeney pursued Doris with a razor, and her screams were heard offstage.
28. Our thanks are due to the original cast for the creation of these offstage characters.
29. The paper gives only a sketch of complex and lengthy computations , so to speak, offstage.
More similar words: stage, a stage, wastage, onstage, hostage, upstage, postage, backstage, oral stage, stage left, final stage, stagecoach, at this stage, stage fright, center stage, let off steam, blow off steam, head of state, chief of staff, chief of state, outage, flight of stairs, dotage, stag, montage, wantage, voltage, vintage, wattage, footage.