Random good picture Not show
1) The amendment would put a moratorium on offshore drilling for oil.
2) Myer carefully avoided the prickly issue of offshore drilling rights.
3) On the far southern plains, the oil towns of Plainview and Midland and Odessa rise like off-shore drilling rigs.
4) Obama opposed the abolition of the ban on offshore drilling.
5) The fabrication of 30 inch conductor tubes for offshore drilling operation is described in this paper.
6) Allowing offshore drilling would also create jobs and reduce US long - term dependence on foreign oil.
7) Large caliber cementing is a special operation in offshore drilling engineering.
8) A comparison is made between ships and offshore drilling platform.
9) Although the risks of offshore drilling are much harder to quantify than the benefits,[http://sentencedict.com/offshore drilling.html] I believe the shift in the benefit-cost ratio has been large enough so that the time has come to allow drilling.
10) A type of offshore drilling and production platform used in very deep water.
11) There are two distinct aspects to the offshore drilling industry.
12) Native and environmental groups are fighting some offshore drilling, however.
13) According to the company, its most advanced offshore drilling platform can be run at a depth of 3,000 meters and the maximum drilling depth is 10,000 meters.
14) Control achieved certain results, the public enthusiasm for offshore drilling is not reduced.
15) Obama had opposed new offshore drilling(Sentencedict.com), but said recently he would support a limited expansion as part of a comprehensive energy program.
16) HAZOP analysis method of offshore drilling platform is primary studied.
17) A jackup rig is the most widely used mobile offshore drilling unit.
18) Since August 21 when there was an accident at the Montara offshore drilling rig's well head, around 403, 000 litres of oil have been pumped into the Timor Sea.
19) The study results have the guiding significance in improving the safety of offshore drilling operations further, utilizing the existing equipment rationally and reducing the operation cost.
20) Based on the principle of HAZOP analysis and in accordance with the characteristic of offshore drilling engineering, HAZOP analysis method of offshore drilling platform is primary studied.
21) On April 20, 2010, a deadly explosion at the Deepwater Horizon offshore drilling platform started a catastrophic oil leak into the waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
22) The American Petroleum Institute said in an e-mailed response that federal offshore drilling rules are already cutting down on the emissions tallied by the government.
23) The high horsepower mud pumps have been widely used in the various kinds of drilling rigs for offshore drilling platform abroad, they bring plenty of advantage for drilling engineering.
24) In the operation progress of offshore exploratory well, the strength and stability of drilling riser can play an important role in offshore drilling and completion.
25) Protestors also made their voices heard. Many held and chanted against McCain's stance on offshore drilling.
26) Casing tieback is a special technology usually used in offshore drilling.
27) The analysis approach was verified in the drilling of 5 wells at an offshore drilling platform in Weizhou, South China Sea in November, 1997. The comparison of the ...
28) Strength and security of riser play an important role in offshore drilling and completion.
29) Large - diameter casing cementing is a special operation in offshore drilling.
More similar words: off shore, off-shore, offshore, drilling, fire drill, drill in, grilling, trilling, thrilling, shrilling, short selling, selling short, offshoot, quadrillion, shoreline, filling, tilling, billing, killing, willing, milling, swilling, shilling, chilling, spilling, billings, forestalling, foretelling, schilling, filling up.