Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Obama opposed the abolition of the ban on offshore drilling.
2) The fabrication of 30 inch conductor tubes for offshore drilling operation is described in this paper.
3) Allowing offshore drilling would also create jobs and reduce US long - term dependence on foreign oil.
4) Large caliber cementing is a special operation in offshore drilling engineering.
5) There are two distinct aspects to the offshore drilling industry.
6) Native and environmental groups are fighting some offshore drilling,[http://sentencedict.com/offshore drilling.html] however.
7) Control achieved certain results, the public enthusiasm for offshore drilling is not reduced.
8) Protestors also made their voices heard. Many held and chanted against McCain's stance on offshore drilling.
9) Strength and security of riser play an important role in offshore drilling and completion.
10) Large - diameter casing cementing is a special operation in offshore drilling.
More similar words: off shore, off-shore, offshore, drilling, fire drill, drill in, grilling, trilling, thrilling, shrilling, short selling, selling short, offshoot, quadrillion, shoreline, filling, tilling, billing, killing, willing, milling, swilling, shilling, chilling, spilling, billings, forestalling, foretelling, schilling, filling up.