Random good picture Not show
3. Sarah rejected her brother's offer of help.
4. Due to staff shortages, we are unable to offer a full buffet service on this train.
5. This offer is available for a limited period only.
6. He availed himself of the offer.
7. The hotel has a special offer of five nights for the price of three.
8. We offer financial assistance to students.
9. People offer sacrifices to the Kitchen God on this day.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. May I offer my heartiest congratulations on your promotion?
11. His was a sincere offer of help.
12. I'm in a dilemma about this job offer.
13. We offer our customers a comprehensive range of financial products.
14. We should like to offer our apologies for the delay to your flight today.
15. We have considered your application carefully, but cannot offer you the job.
16. Careers officers offer impartial advice to all pupils.
17. The large salary made their offer even more appealing to him.
18. I had no alternative but to accept his offer.
19. We offer free technical support for those buying our software.
20. 'They didn't even offer to pay.' 'Oh that's awful.'
21. I can offer you ￡20 but that's my absolute limit.
22. I want to bring out the secrets of nature and apply them for the happiness of man. I don't know of any better service to offer for the short time we are in the world.
23. I think it is fair to say that they are pleased with this latest offer.
24. She regaled the guests with the best dishes she could offer.
25. The strange look in his eyes made me wary of accepting his offer.
26. Don't go off at half cock and accept any offer you'll regret later.
27. I wish you both all the luck and happiness life can offer.
28. It's not yet clear whether the Prime Minister's resignation offer is a serious one, or whether it's simply a tactical move.
29. I'm glad to learn that you won first prize in the composition contest held at your school.I'd like to take this opportunity to offer my congratulations on your success.
30. Switch to an interest-paying current account and stay in credit. Most banks and larger building societies now offer these accounts.
More similar words: differ, offering, different, differ from, difference, make a difference, refer, effect, affect, offense, transfer, offender, reference, interfere, in effect, offensive, conference, preference, interfere in, take effect, effectively, interfere with, effectiveness, decaffeinated, the greenhouse effect.