Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) She was offended by her husband.
(2) They'll be offended if you don't go to their wedding.
(3) He knew that he had offended her deeply.
(4) They were offended by his refusal to attend the party.
(5) He was offended by her unreasonable quarrel.
(6) He offended her with his rudeness.
(7) Somehow I offended him, which wasn't what I'd intended.
(8) She was offended at [ by ] his sexist remarks.
(9) His remarks deeply offended many Scottish people.
(10) They were offended at these remarks.
(11) Stella was beginning to feel a little offended.
(12) Their behaviors offended against the local customs.
(13) She was offended by the vulgarity of their jokes.
(14) I'm sorry I offended you; it wasn't my intention.
(15) I'm sorry if my advice offended you-I meant it for the best.
(16) Mapplethorpe's pictures offended the canons of American good taste.
(17) His conduct offended against the rules of decent behaviour.
(18) Her unfortunate choice of phrase offended most of the audience.
(19) He looked a bit offended when you called him middle-aged.
(20) I hope we haven't offended him; he sounded rather hurt on the phone.
(21) He struck an attitude of offended dignity and marched out of the room.
(22) The smell from the farm offended some people. Sentencedict.com
(23) If I offended you it was unwittingly.
(24) "What do you mean?" I asked, offended on Liddie's behalf.
(25) When alive ,we may probably offend some people.However, we must think about whether they are deserved offended.
(26) He was more of a victim than any of the women he supposedly offended.
(27) The survey found almost 90 percent of people were offended by strong swearwords.
(28) She sounded a bit funny with me on the phone last night and I wondered if I'd offended her.
(29) We laughed, but Chris was straight-faced and seemed a little offended by the joke.
(30) His refusal was worded in such a graceful way that we could not be offended.
More similar words: offender, fender, defender, ended, extended, suspended, descended, apprehended, offense, stiffen, offensive, independent, independence, be independent of, fend, fend off, defend, defendant, declaration of independence, funded, minded, founded, bounded, wounded, surrounded, open-minded, confounded, ungrounded, reprimanded, dumbfounded.