1. When alive ,we may probably offend some people.However, we must think about whether they are deserved offended.
2. Golden words offend the ears.
3. I didn't mean to offend you.
4. I think I never offend you.
5. She managed to offend her boyfriend's parents as soon as she opened her mouth.
6. Keep your shirt on! Nobody meant to offend you.
7. Neil did not mean to offend anybody with his joke.
8. A TV interviewer must be careful not to offend.
9. She didn't mean to offend you; she was overwrought.
10. You might offend your hosts if you camp it up at the party in your usual way.
11. Broadcasters have a responsibility not to offend against good taste and decency.
12. I really didn't mean to offend her - I just said it unthinkingly.
13. The careful language is designed not to offend.
14. There can be little doubt that he will offend again.
15. Try not to offend his amour propre.
16. It is a sacrilege to offend democracy.
17. A solution must be found that doesn't offend too many people.
18. Some of these new buildings really offend the eye .
19. The film was judged to offend against standards of public taste and decency.
20. I would never wittingly offend him.
21. You could only offend,(sentencedict.com/offend.html) behave yourself!
22. His manner was such as to offend nearly everyone he met.
23. She stopped mid-sentence, anxious not to offend him.
24. Why did you walk away from me like that? H ave I said words to offend you?
25. She dressed down to visit her poor relatives, so as not to offend them by a show of her wealth.
26. Political correctness is the principle of avoiding language or behaviour that may offend certain groups of people.
27. In Western countries girls are far less likely to offend than boys.
28. Television censors are cutting out scenes which they claim may offend.
29. The criticisms had been watered down so as not to offend anybody.
30. How can we word the letter so as not to offend the parents?
More similar words: offended, offender, offense, stiffen, offensive, fend, defend, fend off, fender, defender, defendant, fence, defense, defensive, offer, gaffe, differ, duffer, buffer, effect, suffer, affect, offering, in effect, affection, effective, different, effeminate, differ from, difference.