1. Stable outlet water temperature, user setting ON or OFF time.
2. General Cargo Booking Cut off Time: 24 hours prior to STA of the incoming flight.
3. Liverpool have confirmed the kick - off time for their Europa League Play - Off Round two match in Trabzonspor.
4. Special Cargo Booking Cut - off Time: 72 hours prior to STA of the incoming flight.
5. The check - in time befor take - off time two hours. The close time befor take - off time 30 mints.
6. Delivery Cut - Off Time: 12 hours prior to truck departure.
7. So, the children have a period off time of Oedipus, you go baby will feel insecure,[sentencedict.com] it does not matter over the off-time will be good.
8. The speaker got off time or two very amusing jokes.
9. In terms of change in absolute off time , rotigotine was non - inferior to pramipexole.
10. The kick off time for this game will be confirmed shortly.
11. To cope with this, the manager has to try and stave off time pressures without losing the momentum of gaining popularity.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
12. The internal logic of a clock as it measures off time by a complicated parade of movements is the archetype of a sequential system.
13. Please check in no later than one hour before the take - off time.
14. There was, of course, no way could the two colonies have checked - off time with each other.
15. The primary efficacy variable was change from baseline in absolute off time.
16. It also includes, Hall element inputs, a sequencer for commutation control, fixed off time pulse width modulation (PWM) current control and locked rotor protection.
17. In this paper, the optimum interrelation coordinated in forward drop and turn off time of IGBT is presented.
18. R 1 and Q 1's gate - to - source capacitance determine the transistor's switch - off time.
19. You better confirm it 72 hours before the take off time.
20. The replay take place at Ewood Park on Wednesday, 28 th February with an 8 pm kick - off time.
21. Not coming from anyplace, not arriving anyplace, just driving, counting off time.
More similar words: cut-off time, out of time, halftime, half-time, waste of time, loss of time, period of time, ahead of time, in course of time, in the nick of time, at the best of times, in the course of time, without loss of time, from time to time, time after time, time and time again, prime time, half-timbered, estimated time of arrival, time, timed, times, timer, all-time, time-out, one-time, time off, do time, timeout, one time.