Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) She scanned the crowd on the off chance of seeing someone she knew.
(2) There is an off chance of his winning the chess game.
(3) I called in at the office on the off chance that you would still be there.
(4) In the eternal universe, every human off chance to live. His existence is unique and irretrievable.
(5) I was lucky to find her at the airfield. I only went on the off chance.
More similar words: off-chance, game of chance, a game of chance, court of chancery, chance, chancel, chancery, chance on, perchance, by chance, mischance, fat chance, not a chance, even chance, chancellor, slim chance, a fat chance, by any chance, fair chance, chance upon, take a chance, stand a chance, chancellery, take chances, stand no chance, on the chance of, vice chancellor, chancellorship, vice-chancellor, leave it to chance.