Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. It drizzled off and on all day.
2. We've been going out together for five years, off and on.
3. She cried off and on all day.
4. We lived together, off and on, for two years.
5. Baltimore was foreign off and on.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. We've been together ever since, off and on, helping each other out.
7. My intention was to stand off and on the cape until the head wind changed.
8. Rachel and Alan have been dating off and on for five years.
9. He dozed off and on but had no understanding of deeper sleep.
10. Even so, I thought about this man off and on for most of the week.
11. It rained off and on for the whole afternoon.
12. He's lived in the King Edward off and on for 30 years.
13. I dozed off and on, as my mother held tight to the rope around my waist.
14. The lights flicker off and on, off and on, the signal that the library is about to close.
15. I have been studying English off and on for ten years.
16. You can turn the adaptivity of a part off and on at the assembly level. It is good practice to turn off part adaptivity when it is not required.
17. He only accepted the primary education off and on in his childhood.
18. She has an off and on pain in the stomach.
19. I've been learning English off and on for 12 years.
20. It has been raining off and on since noon.
21. He has been writing to us off and on for several years.
22. The shoes have elasticated gussets, making them easy to slip off and on.
23. The shoes have elasticized gussets, making them easy to slip off and on.
24. And friendship with Clan Diarmaid, that we've been fighting off and on for five generations!
25. So the depths of the oceans are full of lights moving rhythmically around and continually turning off and on.
26. Beck and Phil Woods, both virtuosi, have played together off and on for years, and their rapport is magical.
27. And, 24/7 Wall St. examined geographic areas that have already been plagued by drought and water shortages off and on.
28. Conclusion: Through the acupuncture point stimulation, the davallia, Sichuan off and on, the bosom achyranthes bidentata and so on may urge the Cartilage tissue to regenerate.
29. Hazelwood's software can monitor the processor and detect when subsystems are being turned off and on too often.
30. In addition to his baboon research, he has continued to play important administrative roles in the Jane Goodall Institute and at GSRC itself, off and on, for almost 40 years.
More similar words: hand on, abandon, affair, fan, if any, infant, fantasy, as a matter of fact, fantastic, done, donor, done in, hold on, pardon, head on, donate, feed on, don't care, based on, hold on to, donation, random, hand out, and others, window, find out, in and out, stand out, send out, run down.