Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The odds evened before the race.
2. The Senate may tilt the odds even further this week.
3. Odd even analysis: Over the past 10 odd - even for the trend: The odd - evenparity.
4. The crude oils of Chang 20 belong to typical immature oil which have odd even predominance and lower ratios of sterane and terpane maturity index.
5. The maturity of Chaochang region in Songliao basin is lower, and most of oils still keep odd even predominance of n alkanes.
More similar words: field event, good evening, blessed event, arrested development, research and development, fodder, podded, sodden, dodder, plodder, trodden, doddery, goddess, good deal, a good deal, doddering, untrodden, downtrodden, cannon fodder, a good deal of, well-trodden, for ever and ever, seventh heaven, devein, standard deviation, standard deviations, develop, developer, redevelop, developed.