Random good picture Not show
1. Identifying the specific concrete practice of an occupational group is, of course, a theoretical as well as an empirical task.
2. Some of the occupational groups which claim professional status lack many of the attributes of professionalism.
3. The five lowest paid occupational groups all experienced rises of income in real terms ranging from 2 to 7 percent.
4. Technological innovations occur and new professional and occupational groups arise, providing opportunities for new forms of domination.
5. The variations among specific occupational groups were often even more extreme.
6. Thus differences in pay and prestige between occupational groups may be due to differences in their power rather than their functional importance.
7. Certain occupational groups style themselves as professions and the concept is defined in terms of a set of purported characteristics.
8. This led to the social development of new occupational groups to help in the production and transportation of the agricultural goods.
9. In this way professions can control rival occupational groups which might threaten their dominance of a section of the market.
10. It's worth comparing the job performance of this occupational group against the overall population, and against the population of college graduates.
11. Compared to the general population, the occupational group had lower average blood pressure, and midlife blood pressure acceleration appeared to begin later.
12. In the case of an occupational group, social closure provides the means of establishing a position at least partially autonomous of labor market competition.
13. Technical expressions which are in everyday usage within an occupational group(Sentencedict.com), can be totally alien to outsiders.
14. These differences increased during secondary education: children from lower-status occupational groups declined from their 11 plus position relative to higher groups.
15. For example, the size of agricultural labourers' families, one of the poorest paid occupational groups, remained high.
16. Social class differences are most apparent at the extremes, i.e. between professional and unskilled occupational groups.
17. The survey studied the incidence of cancer among different occupational groups.
18. The staffs in the university is a kind of special occupational group whose work is primarily mental work.
19. Lead author, Oxford researcher Dr. David Stuckler, says, "It's well known that miners have the highest risk of tuberculosis of any occupational group in the world, especially in sub-Saharan Africa."
19. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
20. With a case from Xueshan and Longjie in Weining County, Guizhou province, this paper tries to apply the approach of anthropology to analyze the occupational group endogam in traditional Yi society.
21. By 1925, blue-collar workers in manufacturing industry had become the largest occupational group.
More similar words: occupational, occupational therapy, occupational hazard, occupational health, occupational disease, occupation, preoccupation, hazardous occupation, local group, social group, informal group, musical group, chemical group, personal growth, occupant, occupancy, occupancy rate, hotel occupancy, national guard, group a, vocational guidance, alkyl group, vinyl group, methyl group, burial ground, control group, neutral ground, occultation, carbonyl group, carboxyl group.