Random good picture Not show
1. The stress characteristics of reinforced concrete beam's oblique section in negative area strengthened with U-jackets carbon fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP) were studied by experiments.
2. By the numerical model, the oblique section formula of recycled concrete wall is established by the first time, with considering the different ratio of the recycled aggregate replacement.
3. Based on the formulas of oblique section bearing capacity and normal section bearing capacity, the paper set rules to determine the failure mode of the wall and gave several main factors.
4. The analysis method and calculation expressions of oblique section consolidation of reinforced concrete bridge are discussed on the basis of test analysis.
5. This paper provided an effective algorithm of the oblique section shapes in the composite curved surface of automobile body.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. And design the inclined column by changing the oblique section inclined column section size to improve the stress distribution optimization method for the engineering design theory.
7. The calculating method of the shear bearing capacity of oblique section is also established, which can represent the behavior of reinforced concrete masonry shear wall.
8. Based on the analyses of 18 experimental specimens of small concrete block shear wall, a formula for evaluating the shear bearing capacity of oblique section are proposed.
9. The coordinate value of corresponding profile may be obtained quickly so long as the length of the chord of arbitrary oblique section is computed, without solving the complex equation of the surface.
10. Its advantage is that the relative coordinate value may be Siven conveniently for the arbitrary oblique section of wing surface.
11. With the results of the multi-ribbed wall tests and finite element analysis, the shear capacity formulas of a oblique section based on ultimate balance theory are given.
12. This paper makes experimental study of stress character of reinforced concrete beam's oblique section in negative area strengthened with U-jackets carbon fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP).
More similar words: oblique projection, resection, venesection, oblique, obliquely, obliquity, liquefaction, section, sectioned, c-section, subsection, sectional, bisection, dissection, midsection, transection, vivisection, hemisection, cross section, intersection, sectionalism, cross-section, string section, rhythm section, sports section, cesarean section, microdissection, caesarean section, liquidation, adverse selection.