2. Don't make oaths lightly to the moon, for it is always waxing and waning.
3. Shrill cries and startled oaths flew up around us as pandemonium broke out.
4. He muttered a stream of oaths.
5. He hurled a few oaths at his wife and walked out, slamming the door.
6. He ripped out a few oaths at his wife and walked out,slamming the door.
7. He let out a volley of oaths.
8. He uttered a string of oaths, so oddly at variance with his usual smooth and civilized manner.
9. He was answered with a torrent of oaths.
10. He hurled a few oaths at his wife.
11. He was shouting out oaths as they led him away.
12. Hugh was whimpering oaths to himself.
13. He shouted oaths and curses as they took him away.
14. Their task was to take oaths of allegiance from the various semi-independent cities, and to encourage resistance to Milan.
15. Ministers who took oaths to the king did not want to break them lightly.
16. Many Saxons were baptised and swore oaths to remain loyal, on threat of forfeiture of their lands and freedom.
17. Many took comfort in the fact that the oaths to the new rulers made no reference to their right or title.
18. Oaths and vile language of any sort had always been repellent to me.
19. Ancestral communication, maternity, paternity, fellowship, divine oaths.
20. In a few moments, with cries and oaths, a bomb appeared on the poop - deck.
21. Is love, love, love oaths , evanescent love, absolutely love, love always can not escape this rule.
22. Oaths, which played a considerable role also in the administration of justice, could be either promissory, declaratory, or exculpatory .
23. The angry man let fly a volley of oaths.
24. The influence of religion can almost be found everywhere in America. The currency, national anthem[Sentencedict.com], and oaths sworn in federal courts all make explicit reference to belief in God.
25. Do not give dalliance Too much the rein:the strongest oaths are straw To the fire i' the blood.
26. AND I MAKE this Statutory Declaration conscientiously believing the same to be true, by virtue of the Oaths and Declarations Ordinance.
27. Fate: The Arcanum that governs blessings, curses, destiny, fortune, oaths and probability.
28. On Flag Day every June, roughly 100 immigrants swear oaths of citizenship at a naturalization ceremony held in an UNO gymnasium.
29. As 'God of Truth and Integrity', Mithras was invoked in solemn oaths to pledge the fulfillment of contracts and punish liars .
30. German-American Baptist denomination founded in 1708; opposed to military service and taking legal oaths; practiced trine immersion.