Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The slope can be thought of as a numerical expression of the strength of causal effect of one variable on another.
2. A well suited numerical expression of the compressive stress-strain curve applicable to SFRC was put forward.
3. The domestic electronic payment is assuming the geometry numerical expression swift growth.
4. Each interaction has a score: a numerical expression of shared trait-tolerance.
5. A unified numerical expression of the compressive stress - strain curve applicable to concrete is put forward.
6. The numerical expression of quantity relations between the limit capacity of angle deformation and the structure of spherical shell have got, tests show that it may be used with JB1127-82 standard.
7. It is necessary to define a numerical expression of the defects in quantitative measure of the quality of part.
8. Its timing option has value. Followed above, a more perfect numerical expression is supposed in this paper and also analyzed its applications in practice.
9. Based on the definition of the average ambiguity function, the numerical expression of the average ambiguity function for the RPPM pulse doppler radar signal is derived in this dissertation.
More similar words: expression, expressions, expressionless, expressionism, self-expression, numerical, algebraic expression, numerically, expressive, expressible, expressively, inexpressible, impression, oppression, depression, compression, suppression, repression, express, impressionism, impressionist, expressed, expressway, expressly, impressionable, express joy, impressionistic, great depression, express mail, compressional wave.