Random good picture Not show
1. Comparisons are simpler to make when numerical data is presented in diagrammatic form and conclusions are easier to draw from it.
2. When numerical data is used for making generalizations about the world this is usually based on limited information or samples.
3. The location-factor approach focused on large numerical data sets and on finding statistically significant relationships between variables.
4. The numerical data agree with the experimental results very well , and is of higher precision and trustily .
5. The numerical data hideaway is the multimedia service one kind of effective encryption authorization technology.
6. The numerical data concerned are provided in the third chapter.
7. The numerical data concerned are provided in the last part of the paper.
8. The numerical data concerned are provided in the next chapter.
9. Numerical operations may be performed only on numerical data and hence mainly on quantitative attribute data.
10. For this purpose, a numerical data model for the nonlinear multiport is defined, which has same form as ordinary transfer parameters of networks.
11. A computer in which numerical data are represented by measurable physical variables, such as electrical signals.
12. By its very nature, political risk assessment must be subjective, i.e. not based on numerical data.
13. The growing interest in and use of abinitio quantum mechanics requires the manipulation of masses of numerical data.
14. Is awe-inspiring in her ability to evaluate verbal communications and numerical data.
14. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
15. Key features are extracted and converted to unique templates, which are stored as encrypted numerical data.
16. A science dealing with the collection, analysis, interpretation, and presentation of masses of numerical data.
17. Meaning : To perform a great many numerical calculations or extensive manipulations of numerical data.
18. However, most existing clustering algorithms are only efficient for the numerical data rather than the mixed data set.
19. Fundamentals of characterizing and recognizing patterns and features of interest in numerical data.
20. It includes sorting algorithms, developed by the author, for use with random alphanumerical and numerical data key fields.
21. In the end, when the experimental task is done, DASYLab provides integrated publishing tools to print the worksheet, graphic or numerical data displays, captions and explanatory text passages.
More similar words: historical data, numerical, numerically, alphanumerical, numerical expression, computer numerical control, numeric, serial data transmission, alphanumeric, numeric keypad, financial data, chimerical, relational database, African-American, african american, america, American, natal day, americana, all-American, Pan-American, pro-american, americanism, anti-american, north american, american dream, american flag, mesoamerica, mesoamerican, afro-american.