Random good picture Not show
1. In this reaction, alcohols are not only nucleophile but also solvents.
2. Amines can engage in nucleophile substitution reaction with alky.
3. A new olefination methodology based on the nucleophile attacking fluorinated phosphonates.
4. It is almost always the electron - pair donor ( nucleophile ) in a covalent Bond.
5. Furthermore, the corresponding product with a convertible hydroxy group could also be obtained when the water was used as the nucleophile.
6. The addition of hydrogen bromide involves the attachment of an anionic nucleophile in the final step.
More similar words: nucleoplasm, nucleon, nucleoli, nucleolus, nucleotide, nucleoside, nucleosome, mononucleosis, nucleocapsid, nucleosynthesis, polynucleotide, oligonucleotide, halophile, pedophile, paedophile, anglophile, bibliophile, neutrophile, infectious mononucleosis, nuclei, philosophic, philosophise, philosophize, philosophical, nuclear, nucleus, philosophically, philosophizing, nuclease, nucleuses.