Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Ericsson, who grew up in Sweden, studied nuclear engineering until he realized he would have more opportunity to conduct his own research if he switched to psychology.
2. Publications in nuclear engineering grew 250 times faster than the world average – although medical and agricultural research also increased.
3. Welcome to Nuclear Engineering 22.01 "Introduction to Ionizing Radiation."
4. Ericsson grew up in Sweden,and studied nuclear engineering until he realized he would have more opportunity to conduct his own research if he switched to psychology.
5. Michael Corradini, a professor of nuclear engineering at the University of Wisconsin, says first, engineers design for normal operating conditions.
6. Nuclear engineering experts say the evidence points to severe damage to the uranium fuel rods in Fukushima Daiichi unit 1, a situation they classify as a partial meltdown.
7. PROFESSOR: Nuclear Engineering at Vassar, no for a variety of reasons. Any other guesses?
8. Established in 1958, the Department of Nuclear Engineering is one of the first nuclear engineering programs in the United States.
9. The French nuclear engineering firm Areva also defended its EPR design, which is also pending NRC approval.
10. The neutron energy deposition in media is more important in practical applications of nuclear engineering and technology.
11. Most are "reserving places in a [regulatory] queue as placeholders to keep future options open," according to Nuclear Engineering International, a trade magazine.
12. Other top deals included an agreement for France's Areva nuclear engineering firm to sell China Guangdong Nuclear Power Corp. 20, 000 tons of uranium over a decade.
13. Compared to more traditional engineering disciplines, the field of nuclear engineering is a new addition to university educational programs.
14. "It will be bad; I mean I don't think there's any point in pretending," says Robin Grimes, director of the Centre for Nuclear Engineering at Imperial College London,[sentencedict.com] and an advocate of nuclear power.
15. Archambaut notes that Iran's publications have emphasised inorganic and nuclear chemistry, nuclear and particle physics and nuclear engineering.
16. I know the NRC in recent times has pulled a lot of those off the internet but you might have in your local library, perhaps in a nuclear engineering library, copies of old FSARs.
17. Because we have only recently begun to understand basic nuclear processes, nuclear engineering is still in its "pioneering" phase with regard to its impact on our lives.
18. But in general, in an emergency situation, keeping it below 500 millisieverts is pretty safe, said Nolan E. Hertel, nuclear engineering expert at Georgia Institute of Technology.
19. Analyzing soil - structure interaction is an important section in anti - seismic design and analysis of nuclear engineering.
More similar words: engineering, bioengineering, civil engineering, reverse engineering, engineering design, genetic engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, agricultural engineering, engineer, nuclear energy, civil engineer, system engineer, nuclear medicine, locomotive engineer, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, nuclear, domineering, thermonuclear, nuclear fuel, nuclear power, nuclear-armed, mountaineering, nuclear fusion, nuclear meltdown, nuclear weapon, nuclear winter, nuclear family, nuclear fission.