Random good picture Not show
1) Objective The optimal model of schoolboys' noviciate in maternity is discussed.
2) Clinical noviciate teaching in obstetrics and gynecology is an important component of China's higher education in medical sciences.
3) The teaching quality of clinic noviciate is restricted by the case load? disease species and the lack of patients cooperation.
4) Methods:To bring beforehand probation into the stage of clinic noviciate of pediatric and to evaluate the effectivity through questionnaire.
5) AIM: To evaluate the effects of different modes of classroom teaching and clinic noviciate on the Ophthalmology textbook.
6) Many teaching method reforms have been performed in classroom teaching and clinic noviciate .
7) Objective:To explore the effects of beforehand probation in clinic noviciate of pediatric.
8) Objective:To summarize the experiences in otolaryngology teaching for seven-year education system students in class'2000 at Peking University Third Hospital during a period of noviciate.
9) Conclusion The combination teaching of emulational model and clinic could be the best one for schoolboys' noviciate in maternity.
10) Objective To investigate relationship of the effect and the mode of bilingual teaching in clinical noviciate in internal medicine.
11) Conclusion:Beforehand probation is important to cultivate students'clinical teaching ability in noviciate of pediatric.
More similar words: novitiate, ordovician period, officiate, novice, officiating, pediatrician, geriatrician, beneficiation, paediatrician, emaciate, cruciate, emaciated, glaciated, enunciate, associate, appreciate, annunciate, depreciate, associated, excruciate, dissociate, appreciated, disassociate, unappreciated, associate degree, associated company, be associated with, synovia, synovial, synovium.