Random good picture Not show
1. The party was nothing short of a disaster.
2. The way the whales are killed is nothing short of barbaric.
3. Her recovery seemed nothing short of a miracle.
4. The results are nothing short of magnificent.
5. To do that would be nothing short of suicide.
6. The transformation has been nothing short of a miracle.
7. The decision is nothing short of scandalous.
8. His behaviour was nothing short of rude.
9. His behaviour was nothing short of rudeness.
10. The result is nothing short of brilliant and has met with raves in all the glossy industry mags.
11. It is a crusade to recapture Jerusalem, nothing short of a call for a new theocracy.
12. What they envision is nothing short of a new corporate structure, in which accounting and other functions are outsourced.
13. That is nothing short of stupidity.
14. Since that is nothing short of a swindle, should not the Minister stop it?
15. That is nothing short of irresponsibility, and inflicts severe damage on our democracy.
16. The quality of sound via these outputs is nothing short of amazing.
17. This is nothing short of a scandal.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
18. Slaughtering of this magnitude is nothing short of a criminal act, indicating incompetence in policy and management chaos.
19. What has happened is nothing short of a miracle; Heavenly Father has heard our prayers.
20. To leave here now would be nothing short of disaster.
21. What is needed is nothing short of a complete, gentle revolution against what we have been taught.
22. Nothing short of the resurrection of Renaissance man seems to be on the cards, in command of all knowledge.
23. Mating such sublime styling to the most evocative engine of the era was nothing short of automotive gen us.
24. Some are warm and hospitable, while others can be nothing short of an ice age.
25. First, I would strongly advise other CEOs to follow our experience because the results stood to be nothing short of spectacular.
26. To serve that many meals annually and still maintain a four-star rating, is nothing short of, well, awesome.
27. For those who knew, nurtured and loved the children involved, it must be nothing short of emotional torture.
28. The 18 tracks of the new record are so dizzyingly dexterous, the live show should be nothing short of amazing.
29. Rooms are beautifully furnished, and a stay at this hotel is nothing short of a memorable experience.
30. I consider the idea that the issue should be decided by a referendum nothing short of bizarre.
More similar words: run short of, fall short of, short of breath, slingshot, things, nothing, bathing suit, nothing but, soothing, clothing, frothing, smoothing, soothingly, nothing much, breathing space, shortcoming, shortening, neck or nothing, good for nothing, short selling, have nothing to do with, short-term financing, sort of, port of call, short, in support of, shorts, in short, shortly, shorten.