Random good picture Not show
1. Liquid dielectric transformers, having a power handling capacity not exceeding 650 KVA, voltage over 33 KV but under 69 KV.
2. Idiot: an adult the capacity not exceeding a 3 - year - old .
3. Water, not too deep, not exceeding the turtle back.
4. These are my luggage, I hope they are not exceeding the allowance.
5. Drive your motor vehicle at a safe speed, not exceeding the posted speed limit.
6. The majority of tectonic earthquakes originate at depths not exceeding tens of kilometers.
7. Not exceeding the number of servos rated for your specific BEC.
8. This procedure applies to actions brought for the recovery of a sum, in either contract or tort, not exceeding ￡1000.
9. A Union Jack was to be purchased for the occasion at a cost not exceeding one pound.
10. He also made it a condition that she be treated by a psychiatrist for a period not exceeding one year.
11. Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. Elbert Hubbard
12. Six canvas stretchers were to be bought at a cost not exceeding ￡5.
13. Where the County Court grants a new lease to the tenant it may do so for a period not exceeding 14 years.
14. Publication in contravention of this provision is an offence punishable on summary conviction with a fine not exceeding ￡1,000.
15. Other film in rolls, without perforations, of a width not exceeding 105 mm, for color photography (polychrome), sensitised, unexposed.
16. The amount undertaken by the insurer shall be calculated separately from the compensation for the losses of the objects insured, with the maximum amount not exceeding the insured amount.
17. Orange juice, unfermented and not containing added spirit, concentrated, not frozen, of a Brix value not exceeding 20, in a package of 18 kg or more.
18. Grapefruit juice, unfermented and not containing added spirit, nature, of a Brix value not exceeding 20, in a package less than 18 kg.
19. The CARETAKER shall be entitled to half pay for sick leave not exceeding 30 days in one year.
20. Other processed plywood, with at least one outer ply of non-coniferous wood , each ply not exceeding 6 mm thickness.
21. Grapefruit juice, unfermented and not containing added spirit, concentrated, of a Brix value not exceeding 20, in a package of 18 kg or more.
22. Processed plywood, with at least one outer ply of tropical wood specified in Subheading Note 1 to this Chapter, each ply not exceeding 6 mm thickness.
23. Other liquid dielectric transformers, having a power handling capacity exceeding 650 KVA but not exceeding 10,000 KVA.
24. Other trucks with diesel or semi-diesel engine, g. v. w. more than 3.5 tonnes,[sentencedict.com] but not exceeding 5 tonnes.
25. Other photographic monochrome film in rolls, of a width not exceeding 16 mm, unexposed.
26. The Nursing Aide shall work eight (8) hours per day, not exceeding eighty-four (84) hours per two (2) weeks.
27. Free running speed shall be measured (by taking mean of 4 runs) in deep waters and wind conditions not exceeding Beaufort 2 condition.
28. Liquid dielectric transformers, having a power handling capacity exceeding 650 KVA but not exceeding 10,000 KVA, voltage over 33 KV but under 69 KV.
29. Short-term government security issued in domestic currency with maturities not exceeding one year and therefore considered to be a money market instrument.
30. Other trucks with diesel or semi-diesel engine, g. v. w. exceeding 5 tonnes but not exceeding 20 tonnes.
More similar words: exceeding, exceedingly, exceed, succeeding, proceeding, exceedance, proceedings, legal proceeding, legal proceedings, judicial proceeding, insolvency proceedings, succeed in, seeding, feeding, breeding, bleeding, speeding, unheeding, inbreeding, without exception, overfeeding, forced feeding, interbreeding, feeding bottle, crossbreeding, breast feeding, bleeding heart, breast-feeding, breeding ground, speeding ticket.