Random good picture Not show
1) Deliberating is not delaying.
2) Sharpening your axe will not delay your job of cutting wood.
3) Weather conditions were poor, but he did not delay his departure on that account.
4) Now, he could not delay any further in telling her what had to be told.
5) Word had reached her that the author was not delayed but quite unable to come.
6) In this way development was not delayed and working agreements emerged between developer and local council.
7) The completion of the Single Market need not delay the process of enlarging the Community.
8) He did not delay boringly on points of scholarship.
9) On the other hand, I had made a promise,[http://sentencedict.com/not delayed.html] and I knew that I could not delay for ever.
10) Justices should be reminded that they must not delay their decision.
11) So long as the extra measures are not delayed by an early election (which must be called by September), Japan's total fiscal stimulus in 2009 could be the largest among the G7 economies.
12) To make sure travelers are not delayed please request an appointment six weeks before planned date of travel.
13) Conclusion The methods might promise safe and not delayed use of transfusion.
14) As it is, if we had not delayed, we could have gone and returned twice.
15) The results suggested that disambiguating was not delayed, on the contrary, it was affected by relative frequency and context bias immediately.
16) The iPhone 5 is not delayed -- its right on (Apple) time.
17) In some ways I wished I had not delayed[sentencedict.com], but had plunge straight from university.
18) It has not delayed to pay the payable financial funds.
19) Once you decide to use live data, make sure it's real and not delayed.
20) Mail the script to the copyright office and make sure you include all the proper application information so that the script is not lost and the process is not delayed.
21) Cell delay variation is not controlled in this service, although admitted cells are not delayed unnecessarily.
22) When using punishment, it must be to the extent of the misconduct and not delayed.
23) The purpose of a build pipeline is to execute longer-running processes, in essence, asynchronously, so that once someone has checked in code, they're not delayed in receiving feedback.
24) However, unlike RP, the recovery phase of vascular flow is not delayed and there is no prolonged sharp demarcation of color changes in skin.
25) Heathrow is building bigger lounges and extending baggage carousels to ensure passengers are not delayed any longer than usual.
26) Conclusion (1) Under strict glucose control, fetal lung maturity is not delayed in patients with abnormal glucose metabolism.
27) “Since the signing of the Cross-Debarment agreement earlier this year, INT has worked diligently with our MDB partners to ensure that enforcement is not delayed,” said McCarthy.
More similar words: delayed, delayer, without delay, played, played out, ozone layer, delay, delaying, transmission delay, cot death, frayed, spayed, decayed, arrayed, dismayed, portrayed, undismayed, disarrayed, layer, slayer, player, layette, clayey, bilayer, layered, cd player, layering, lay eyes on, short delivery, ballplayer.