1. He might be influenced by nostalgia for his happy youth.
2. She is filled with nostalgia for her own college days.
3. Some people feel nostalgia for their schooldays.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. Nostalgia is a file that removes the rough edges from the good old days.
5. A wave of nostalgia came over him.
6. Her work is pervaded by nostalgia for a past age.
7. Many people look back with nostalgia to feudal times.
8. Nostalgia buffs gathered for the auction of wartime memorabilia.
9. She felt great nostalgia for the old way of life.
10. The college reunion was a great nostalgia trip.
11. The images provoked strong surges of nostalgia for the days of yore.
12. It's a nostalgia trip back into the youth culture of the swinging 60s.
13. There is an unmistakable note of nostalgia in his voice when he looks back on the early years of the family business.
14. He remembered their childhood meetings with nostalgia.
15. A trend for romance and nostalgia has emerged.
16. She wallows in nostalgia for the past.
17. I remember it with great nostalgia.
18. Hearing that tune again filled him with nostalgia.
19. Another prime candidate for nostalgia this Christmas is Otis Redding.
20. Might a nostalgia have overtaken him, a yearning for a sweeter time just past?
21. Yet nostalgia movies pose a curious question of cinema sociology: what precisely will their posterity be?
22. Sentiment and nostalgia are for pleasant memories.
23. He thought back to his time as a student and felt no nostalgia for any of it.
24. He looked back on his university days with a certain amount of nostalgia.
25. We took a deliberate decision to indulge in a little nostalgia.
26. He discerned in the novel an air of Sixties nostalgia.
27. You can also buy additional video clips on topics ranging from sci-fi to nostalgia.
28. The primary lesson plan is that learning should be fun, and that nostalgia rocks.
29. He secretly slipped into Paris under the name of Duong, and nostalgia for the city welled up in him.
30. There are certain forms of display - such as toys and period interiors - which are particularly evocative of nostalgia.