Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The north wind cuts like a knife.
2. A keen north wind was blowing.
3. The north wind howled around our cabin.
4. They fenced the seedbeds from the north wind.
5. His heavy coat besteaded him against the chilly north wind.
6. The north wind has frozen the water in the pool in the garden.
7. Winter is coming on the north wind, and winter in the Maine woods comes to stay for six months.
8. Pine trees, swayed by the north wind, whisper; the bracken sighs.
9. A moaning north wind that ebbed and flowed like the sound of surf and ocean waves.
10. Dawn saw the north wind still blowing strongly, and a chaotic sea right to the horizon.
11. Only heard of the north wind whistled, inadvertently opening night of the title page.
12. The icy north wind blows and cuts people pitilessly to the very bone.
13. North wind is blown thorough sheepskin jacket.
14. In northern countries, a north wind is colder than a south wind.
15. Whistling of the north wind, blowing away all the glitz noise, brought unique chilly winter, quiet!
16. So the north wind blew a hard, cold blast. The man was nearly blown down. The belt on his coat broke, but he held it close about him and struggled on.
17. Henceforth, the north wind is worthless to the northerners.
18. Was it the angry roar of the North Wind?
19. The North Wind and the Sun disputed as to which was the most powerful, and agreed that he should be declared the victor who could strip a wayfaring man of his clothes.
20. And when he speaks to you,believe in him,though his voice may shatter your dream as the north wind lays waste the garden.
21. But they were foolish to think they could keep what the great North Wind wanted.
22. The morning was cold, in the wake of the north wind that had frozen the fields since mid-March.
23. Hot winds, and the sugary savor of the air! ... The squalling north wind beats against my windows.
24. Ships docking at Amnisos could well have found themselves trapped there by a north wind, just as Odysseus claimed he was.
25. He didn't even seem to be aware that a chill north wind was blowing.
26. Get afternoon ceaseless south the cold air influence below, north wind increases 4 class left and right sides gradually, air humidity drops apparently, cloud and mist is abreaction, weather fair.sentencedict.com/north wind.html
27. Signboards creaked and clattered in the grip of a north wind.
28. Circling the globe, the boreal forest—its name derived from Boreas, the Greek god of the north wind—comprises one-third of Earth's wooded lands.
29. His thoughts churned chaotically in his brain like snowflakes whirling about in the north wind.
30. Her thin dress did little to bestead her against the chill north wind.
More similar words: forthwith, high wind, sash window, north-west, northwest, french window, worth while, worthwhile, lengthwise, earthworm, wind, norther, forth, north, windy, northern, worth, winded, unwind, wind up, window, rewind, go forth, worthy, wind down, dwindle, winding, windbag, windows, wind farm.