Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. It is to be hoped that the normal balance of executive and legislative authority may be wholly adequate to meet the unprecedented task before us.
2. Probiotics are "friendly" bacteria that help restore normal balance in the intestinal tract, thereby aiding normal digestion, supporting the immune system and promoting overall health.
3. Conclusion: The disturbance of normal balance of ET and NO can induce increment of vascular stress after PTCA.
4. However, under certain conditions, the normal balance of the dermis is disturbed, allowing superficial fungi to proliferate.
5. BV occurs when the normal balance of bacteria in the vagina is disrupted and replaced by an overgrowth of certain bacteria.
6. And it is to be hoped that the normal balance of executive and legislative authority will be fully equal, fully adequate to meet the unprecedented task before us.
7. And it is to be hoped that the normal balance of executive and legislative authority wi1l be fully equal, fully adequate to meet the unprecedented task before us.
8. Experts say water intoxication can occur when the normal balance of electrolytes in the body is altered by a rapid intake of water.
9. SSRI medications help to restore the normal balance of serotonin, and therefore help with both depression and anxiety.
10. However, a more "normal balance" for the European Union hinges on economic growth, and the latest figures out of Europe aren't too encouraging.
11. And it is to be hoped that the normal balance of executive and legislative authority may be wholly equal, wholly adequate to meet the unprecedented task before us.
12. Haematological malignancies arise as a result of acquired mutations which disturb the normal balance between self-renewal and differentiation.
13. Almost immediately following a stressful event, the body attempts to return to its normal balance.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. Avoid douching if you are a woman, because it can change the normal balance of organisms in the vagina and increases the risk of getting an STD.
15. But it may be that an unprecedented demand and need for underlay action may call for temporary departure from that normal balance of public procedure.
16. Use plain warm water to clean the vulva. Soaps and detergents can change the normal balance of organisms inside the vagina.
17. But it may be that an unprecedented demand and need for undelayed action may call for temporary departure from that normal balance of public procedure.
18. They found evidence of inflammation, which disrupts tissue function, promotes cell death, and upsets the normal balance of gut flora.
More similar words: trial balance, well balanced, well-balanced, balance, balanced, imbalance, unbalance, balance of, on balance, off balance, unbalanced, overbalance, cash balance, bank balance, balance sheet, balanced diet, debit balance, microbalance, balanced fund, credit balance, balanced budget, balance the book, strike a balance, account balance, balance of trade, balance of power, sense of balance, counterbalance, hang in the balance, balance of payments.