Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Portable MP3 player generally adopts the nonvolatile storage chip to make the memory at present, the capacity is small, the unit has high costs, and does not adapt to play for a long time.
2. Replicate information on more than one nonvolatile storage media with independent failure modes.
3. However, enhancing nonvolatile storage capability of a given storage system is possible by using batch thermal fixing scheme with a proper number of batches.
4. Magnetic storage is the most economic form of nonvolatile storage for many applications. With the introduction of giant magnetic-resistive heads, storage densities are increasing at 100% per year.
5. With the advent of commercial successes like Yahoo! and Google, terabyte servers and network connections have replaced local hard disks as the preferred nonvolatile storage devices.
6. The ionic grating has a longer lifetime both in dark and under readout illumination, so nonvolatile storage comes true.
7. All byte wide memories have standard SRAM pinouts. they operate like SRAMs and provide nonvolatile storage with no requirement for battery backup.
More similar words: nonvolatile, volatile, volatile market, storage, volatilization, volatility, storage tank, cold storage, storage room, storage locker, storage device, storage facilities, restoration, restorative, milestone, convolve, convolute, convoluted, convenience store, convolvulus, convolution, bon voyage, convocation, forage, forager, for ages, pitiless, floorage, anchorage, pitilessly.