Random good picture Not show
(1) The booklet presents information about the project in a predigested form and explains things in an easy, non-technical way.
(2) The next few pages contain an explanation of the working of the EEG, written in a non-technical way.
(3) It is written in simple non-technical language.
(4) But the nontechnical aspects of the profession received little attention, and nobody thought to address problems relating to social position.
(5) Michael Haines has produced a nontechnical guide to the natural, economic and social factors which shape the modern industry.
(6) Rather than focus on the technical issues alone, the book acknowledges that they are inseparably intertwined with non-technical issues.
(7) There has been one important non-technical change over the past few years.
(8) This applies not only to nontechnical managers, but to technical IT managers as well.
(9) Nontechnical people may be alarmed to hear that the database has been modified, for example. Sentencedict.com
(10) Nontechnical readers can safely skip this section.
(11) The user - friendly view facilitates interaction with nontechnical business analysts without impeding the development cycle.
(12) Nothing frustrates nontechnical people more than having to navigate an uncoordinated hodgepodge of screens and approaches.
(13) Entries are detailed, accurate and solid, written in clear, nontechnical language for the general reader.
More similar words: technical, technically, technicality, pyrotechnical, technical term, technical terms, technical school, technical analysis, technical specifications, technical assistance, communication technology, technic, technician, polytechnic, technicolor, pyrotechnic, pyrotechnics, technological, technique, technologically, information technology, communications technology, technological revolution, technological development, ethnical, ethnically, mechanical, mechanically, mechanical calculator, techno.