Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Control subjects Twenty five surgical control patients, admitted for bowel resection for malignant and non-malignant conditions, were studied.
2. Also, few centers perform pancreatectomy for nonmalignant disease because of problems with fragile diabetes, especially in alcoholics.
3. These nonmalignant cells, such as stromal fibroblasts and bone marrow-derived cells, have been shown to be capable of promoting tumor growth and metastasis .
4. We can get nonmalignant hybrid cells.
5. The results of a biopsy indicate a rare nonmalignant condition.
6. Some malignant and nonmalignant hematological diseases can be cured by the transplantation of allogeneic stem cell. It is thought to be one of the landmarks in the development of modern medicine.
7. Arsenic - Nonmalignant skin lesions, skin malignancy, internal malignancies, vascular diseases and hypertension.
8. OBJECTIVE:To investigate the diagnostics value of combining telome rase activity with CEA levels in differentiating malignant from nonmalignant pleural effusion.
9. None was WT1 positive in peripheral blood mononuclear cells (MNC) from 29 blood donors, while bone marrow MNCs from eight of 21 cases (38.1%) of nonmalignant patient WT1 gene expression were found.
10. Malignant tumors indicate often lethal brain conditions, but even nonmalignant growths can preempt normal brain activity.
11. Methods Pleural and peritoneal effusion exfoliated cells in 32 cases with malignant neoplasm and 31 cases with nonmalignant disease were analysed by alkaline phosphatase staining.
12. Objective To explore common causes of death in umbilical cord blood transplantation treating malignant and nonmalignant diseases in children.
13. Thyroid nodule diseases are common among thyroid diseases. Medical doctors advocate to operation on malignant nodule patients and to perform follow-up visits to nonmalignant nodule patients.
14. The success of cancer as a disease is due in part to a collaborative effort between tumor cells and other populations of nonmalignant cells in the body.
15. Method: Reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction(RT-PCR) was used to examine the deletions at P16 and FHIT in 52 patients with lung cancer and 9 patients with nonmalignant disease.
16. Mesherry Ck , Glen F . The incidence and cause of death following surgery for nonmalignant biliary tract disease ? ? J ］. Ann surg, 1980,191:271 - 275.
17. The technique may also be useful to study the bronchial wall remodeling in nonmalignant chronic bronchial diseases.
18. False positive rates of telomerase activity and CEA were 6% and 13% in group of nonmalignant pleural effusion.
19. The role of radiation therapy for these patients continues to be refined with recent advances in technology minimizing its toxicity to surrounding nonmalignant liver.
20. The results showed that the serum SA measurement may be useful for the detection of liver cancer and for the differential diagnosis of the primary liver cancers and the nonmalignant liver diseases.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
21. Conclusion Umbilical cord blood transplantation is an effective way to treat children's malignant and nonmalignant hematopathy.
22. This year's report featured a special section on brain and other nervous system tumors, including nonmalignant brain tumors.
More similar words: malignant, malignantly, malignant tumor, malignant melanoma, malignancy, poignant, benignant, indignant, malign, poignantly, indignantly, malignity, poignancy, benignancy, regnant, stagnant, pregnant, signaling, signalize, repugnant, align, aligned, realign, aligning, alignment, realignment, nonalignment, non-alignment, con man, conman.