Random good picture Not show
1) The Lords quite freely use their modest powers to scrutinise and amend non-financial bills sent to them by Tories in the Commons.
2) Nevertheless, we will, of course, require your assistance in drafting the non-financial section of the memorandum.
3) It connected callers with Sexy Susie, offering a range of non-financial adult services.
4) Non-financial criteria will be used to ensure that the potential new products are such as to contribute to the corporate plan.
5) Accountants may not realize how much confusion there is amongst non-financial colleagues about basic accounting concepts.
6) Of these, only cost structure directly relates to financial control; the remaining factors cover non-financial and external issues.
7) The use of statistical process control by world class manufacturing companies shows how non-financial information can be used to improve performance.
8) Non-financial ratios indicate the relationship between quantifiable pieces of information, and may or may not be expressed in percentages.
9) For example, nonfinancial corporations typically have large demands for organization-specific assets that have lower value to other organizations.
10) Restoring profitability to the nonfinancial sector is the key to long-term growth.
11) Among the nonfinancial companies that have reported quarterly results so far, there hasn't been much conviction about a sustained recovery being around the corner.
12) Credit Rating Analysis of Enterprise Risk Management at Nonfinancial Companies: Are You Ready?
13) Among U.S. nonfinancial corporations, for example, unit labor costs rose 3.4% in 2007 while prices rose only 1.7%.
14) Restoring profitability to the nonfinancial sector is the key to term growth.
15) Recent studies report an increasing use of nonfinancial strategic index in measuring corporation's - run performance . "
16) Stock issuance by Japan's nonfinancial companies, in particular, has fallen sharply along with markets.
17) From the agency theoretic perspectives, nonfinancial measures can provide more information about the agent's action choices, and make the motivation and restriction more scientific and affective.
18) The index, which includes 100 of the largest nonfinancial securities listed on the Nasdaq Stock Market, gained 52.16 points, or 2.9 percent, to 1, 846.89.
19) The price index for nonfinancial companies was down by 0.6% year-to-year in the second quarter.
20) Many businesses also compile nonfinancial informatin needed for decision making.
21) This article formulate that internalization advantage and competitive advantage are inner impulse of the positive correlation between financial FDI and nonfinancial FDI.
22) In addition, if an officer owns stock in a nonfinancial firm that begins to issue financial shares, he or she must either sell the stock or resign from the board, the Fed said.
23) There have been modest improvements in manufacturing and other parts of the nonfinancial business sector, yet lingering signs of weakness in commercial real estate and retail spending.
24) The PBOC measure adds yuan loans to trust loans, bank acceptance bills, corporate bonds, funds raised by share sales of nonfinancial companies and insurance payouts among other fundraising avenues.
25) Rather, they are 'sub-sovereign debt. ' Since most new financial debt is guaranteed, investors are allocating more to nonfinancial issues.
26) Financial risk has been affected by financial factors and nonfinancial factors and it has fuzziness and complexity.
27) The fundamental functions of financial accounting are neither intended to provide probable future information nor to produce nonfinancial information.
28) The Federal Reserve recently reported that America's 500 largest nonfinancial companies have accumulated an astonishing $1.8 trillion of cash on their balance sheets.
29) If employees believe they are compensated fairly, they won't be preoccupied with their paychecks,[http://sentencedict.com/nonfinancial.html] and a company can get the most from its nonfinancial awards.
30) After subtracting additional costs for energy and interest expense, nonfinancial corporate profits per unit of output fell 8.8% in 2007 and 10.4% in 2008.
More similar words: financial, financially, financial loss, financial aid, financial year, financial claim, financial budget, financial audit, financial ratio, financial market, financial crisis, financial system, financial policy, financial center, financial officer, financial support, financial assets, financial capital, financial leverage, financial reports, financial advisor, financial manager, financial service, financial forecast, financial backing, financial analyst, financial deficit, financial analysis, financial planning, financial position.