Random good picture Not show
1. How many nonequivalent 10 - digit numbers are there?
2. The study adopted nonequivalent control group design with data triangulation strategies to evaluate the program. A purposive sample of 16 participants was included.
3. The true reason of international nonequivalent exchange is not attributed to the production fields, but to all sorts of monopoly and political interference in circulation fields.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. The authors hold the view that international nonequivalent exchange is the exchange that is not based on international value or international production price.
5. The essence of equivalent and nonequivalent hybridization is discussed and a visual method is presented to determine whether hybrid orbitals are equivalent or not in this paper.
6. Layout forms of irrigation canal system can be generally classified as three categories: series-wound canal system, equivalent shunt-wound canal system and nonequivalent shunt-wound canal system.
7. The other two methods are very simple, although they can give the atomic state of equivalent elections only by nonequivalent electrons.
8. Based on microstate generating function, a term generating function and atomic terms were obtained. The method is suitable for both equivalent and nonequivalent electronic configurations.
9. By using multinomial positive number field equivalent set, we put forward a better method for solving multinomial nonequivalent in real number set R.
10. The research method used for system assessment is quasi - experimental design. The experiment adopts nonequivalent - control group design.
More similar words: equivalent, cash equivalent, be equivalent to, equivalency, equivalence, equivalent resistance, equivalence point, bivalent, unequivocal, univalent, unequivocally, ambivalent, multivalent, ambivalence, valent, pentavalent, covalent, prevalent, valentine, monovalent, polyvalent, tetravalent, covalent bond, valentine day, valentine's day, inequity, mannequin, equivocal, unequaled, equivocate.