Random good picture Not show
1. They were very disappointed at his non-appearance .
2. The non-appearance of the band at the concert was a big disappointment.
3. They were probably very disappointed at his non-appearance.
4. His astronomical travelling expenses all but bankrupted the club, and his non-appearance at over half the games sapped team morale.
5. Sun is relatively unconcerned about the non-appearance of the big Dragon.
6. It should have been there by now and its non-appearance is a real wind-up.
7. Chaplin's non-appearance before the UnAmerican Activities Committee was one of the great lost opportunities of both their careers.
8. No doubt he was waiting for her in the foyer, champing at her non-appearance.
More similar words: non-appearance, in appearance, put in an appearance, to put in an appearance, appearance, reappearance, disappearance, by all appearances, first appearance, to all appearances, keep up appearances, to keep up appearances, clearance, forbearance, unappealing, clearance sale, unappealable, unappeasable, clearance sales, appear, customs clearance, appeared, reappear, disappear, appearing, disappearing, personal appeal, it appears that, happenstance, kitchen appliance.