Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Non-executive directors are often invited to participate in these meetings as representatives of the shareholders.
2. Non-executive directors are not wholly independent.
3. Non-executive directors would keep executives on a tight rein.
4. Three family members sit on the board as non-executive directors.
5. Our independent non-executive directors have a particularly valuable role especially in relation to audit and remuneration matters.
6. Some executive search consultants are now becoming non-executive directors in businesses where there is no potential conflict.
7. John Elkington is executive chairman of Volans and non-executive director at SustainAbility.
8. I am also a non-executive director of a company that is faring still worse.
9. Mr. LIU Aili age 44, is a non-executive director of our Company.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. So for him the public sector has proved useful and at present he is a non-executive director of the Defence Research Agency Council.
11. But the former Cambridge graduate, who joined the industry 33 years ago, will continue to serve as a non-executive director.
12. The corporate-governance lobby reckons that the best way to bring this about is to boost the powers of non-executive directors.
13. Chairman Sam Smith has since resigned as have three non-executive directors.
14. The Scheme will be administered by a committee consisting of non-executive directors.
15. Functionally , directors may be cate - gorised either as an executive director or a non-executive director.
16. Susan Bloch and author of the report , " What Makes an Exceptional non-executive director? "
17. Mr. Browning is the Chairman and Managing Director and Mr. Simpson is a non-executive director.
18. Last week I joined the board of a medium - sized insurance company as a non-executive director.
19. This means that the cross-reaction of the stock equity concentration degree and the non-executive director ratio are negatively correlated to the company performance.
More similar words: executive director, executive department, executive, top executive, chief executive, executive order, positive direction, negative direction, executive agency, executive officer, executive branch, account executive, executive program, executive function, executive committee, business executive, corporate executive, chief executive officer, home directory, telephone directory, director, executing, execution, directory, executioner, executor, directorate, art director, directorial, directorship.