Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) He was disqualified from the council for non-attendance.
2) He was taken into care because of his non-attendance at school.
3) But the frequency of fines for non-attendance indicates the declining authority of the Forest administration.
4) Please remember that non-attendance deprives some one else of a place.
5) The following year the question of non-attendance arose.
6) Habitual non-attendance can accustom children very early in their lives to rejecting the values and legal requirements of society.
7) Mrs. Grant's non-attendance was sad indeed.
8) We need to address the issue of non-attendance to stop people from losing their sight needlessly.
9) Non-attendance can so injure a child's life chances that it deserves to be tackled by a more single-minded attack than this.
10) Subsequently, however, he was able to resume the announcement of his non-attendance himself.
11) To combat truancy schools need the active co-operation of parents and good information about patterns of non-attendance.
12) They went to church because church was obligatory and they feared the consequences of non-attendance.
13) Schools' concerns in examining their attendance rates tend to be with levels of non-attendance and in particular with truancy.
14) They were low in the later years partly because recruitment continued until 1986 and partly because of non-attendance.
15) In these circumstances it is often easier for parents to support their children's non-attendance by providing bogus explanations for it.
16) We regret that no refund will be made for non-attendance or should the event be cancelled for whatever reasons.
17) Back in high school, Cook's parents because they often Taoke daughter, and received the school sent a notice of non-attendance .
18) The Lords screening went ahead as planned, despite Mr Wilder's non-attendance.
19) When necessary, the Audit Committee shall have another meeting with the external auditors ( non-attendance of the management level).
20) Objective:To assess the characteristics of the patients who made appointments for specialist clinics by real name based pre-registration system and analyze the influencing factors for non-attendance.
21) Headmaster Dumbledore acknowledged these concerns,[http://sentencedict.com/non-attendance.html] and reminded faculty that he has spoken to her about her non-attendance on several occasions.
22) BOCOG will not accept any applications for refund in which the non-attendance is due to the ticket holder's waiver or any other personal reasons.
23) Bizarrely, death is not a disqualification for voting although non-attendance at party meetings is.
24) We regret that no refund will be made for cancellation or non-attendance but a replacement is allowed.
More similar words: in attendance, attendance, attendance rate, attendant, flight attendant, dependance, ascendance, unattended, intendant, ascendancy, attend, abundance, redundance, rain dance, attend to, attender, attendee, attend on, attended, in abundance, attending, batten down, superabundance, overabundance, inattention, inattentive, attentional, stand at attention, national insurance, pendant.