Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. They were very disappointed at his non-appearance .
2. The non-appearance of the band at the concert was a big disappointment.
3. They were probably very disappointed at his non-appearance.
4. Sun is relatively unconcerned about the non-appearance of the big Dragon.
5. Chaplin's non-appearance before the UnAmerican Activities Committee was one of the great lost opportunities of both their careers.
6. Incentive for non-appearance of witnesses is multifaceted, stored in the system-level course ought to China has not yet established a sound system of witness protection.
7. His non-appearance afforded Shelton another proof of the delicacy that went hand in hand with the young vagrant's cynicism.
8. His astronomical travelling expenses all but bankrupted the club, and his non-appearance at over half the games sapped team morale.
9. It should have been there by now and its non-appearance is a real wind-up.
10. No doubt he was waiting for her in the foyer, champing at her non-appearance.
11. For shrinkage and sink reduction, molds can be pre-pressurized with gas before melt is injected, or gas can be introduced between the non-appearance side of the part and the mold.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
12. In today's film and television drama, Wanrong has distorted the image of the entire non-appearance, and the two are Joking Remarks drama and the arts have become increasingly heated controversy.
13. Consciousness Itself is the Truth of all appearance, disappearance, or non-appearance.
14. Andriy Shevchenko has added to the intrigue surrounding his non-appearance for Chelsea this season by admitting he does not know why he has not played.
15. First , I review Legislation and judicial practice problems, then make the conclusion: The law should not draw on the non-appearance judgments systems in Anglo-American law.
More similar words: put in an appearance, appearance, reappearance, disappearance, keep up appearances, clearance, forbearance, clearance sale, unappealing, unappeasable, appear, appeared, reappear, disappear, appearing, disappearing, it appears that, happenstance, kitchen appliance, whippersnapper, napped, snapper, kidnapper, appeal, national insurance, kidnapped, appease, appeal to, sex appeal, appeasing.