Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. It is misleading, however, to compare nominal interest rates.
2. But the zero nominal interest rate bound prevented them from doing so.
3. Real interest rate is the nominal interest rate corrected by the changes in the inflation rate.
4. Nominal interest rate swap futures votes from the current 6 % to an annual 4 %.
5. The nominal interest rate falls by less than the expecteddeflation ,(sentencedict.com/nominal interest rate.html) so the real interest rate rises.
6. The rate of interest on a new loan is referred to as the nominal interest rate.
7. The rise in the inflation rate, in turn, raises the nominal interest rate. 5.
8. Then it analyzes the interaction among the inflows of foreign fund under the condition of its unsymmetrical flow, domestic nominal interest rate, and inflation of currency, as well as the limit...
9. Then it analyzes the interaction among the inflows of foreign fund under the condition of its unsymmetrical flow, domestic nominal interest rate, and inflation of currency, as...
10. Changes in the money supply affect the short - term nominal interest rate.
11. Fisher effect: the one - for - one adjustment of the nominal interest rate to the inflation rate.
More similar words: extraterrestrial, interest, interested, interesting, uninterested, lose interest, disinterested, simple interest, nominally, compound interest, nominate, interminably, interminable, orchestrate, internalization, sexual intercourse, nomination, denominator, denomination, dominate, restrain, internal, perestroika, splinter, interfere, dire straits, strategy, terminate, unrestrained, interfere in.