Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) She's the nominal head of our college - the real work is done by her deputy.
(2) The king was only the nominal head of the state.
(3) It's fairly clear that he is only the nominal head of the local party -- in fact he's got no authority at all. Sentencedict.com
(4) Nevertheless other generals - Sanjurjo, the nominal head of the rebellion.
(5) The nominal head was presented for preliminary selection of hydraulic models, with consideration of the efficiency and reliability at all operation conditions.
(6) The old man is only the nominal head of the business.
(7) As he was still not allowed to run a company, his wife became its nominal head.
(8) For these reasons, if none other, the Lord Chancellor, is more than a nominal head of the judiciary.
(9) Amos visited hospitals, orphanages and food distribution centers in the countryside. She met Kim Yong-nam, the nominal head of state.
(10) After he was driven from Kabul in 1996, he became the nominal head of the Northern Alliance, mostly minority Tajiks and Uzbeks, who swept to power in Kabul after the Taliban's fall.
More similar words: nominal, nominally, nondenominational, nominal interest rate, nominate, nominative, nomination, mental health, denominator, denomination, abdominal, bullheaded, levelheaded, nominee, ignominy, ignominious, genital herpes, ignominiously, dominant, dominate, dominator, dominance, dominated, abominate, seminal, dominating, domination, abominably, abominable, dominatrix.