Random good picture Not show
1. Can you imagine if they'd been pitched a no-hitter in their opening inning?
2. The rookie, who threw a no-hitter against Baltimore as a September call - up last year, is still looking for his first win as a starter since that game.
3. Mike Mussina looks like an athlete, lean and fit, ready to run the mile or pitch a no-hitter.
4. Raul Mondesi stroked it crisply into left field for a single, ending the no-hitter.
5. Jim Abbott, who was born without a right hand, reminded us when he threw a no-hitter against the Indians on September 3, 1993.
6. Chien - Ming Wang lost his bid for a no-hitter in the fifth inning, but that hardly slowed him down.
7. Come on, the skipper was asked, don't you want to leave yourself a little wiggle room in case he really does throw a no-hitter ?
8. Take his temperature during a game and you'd never know if Wang had the bases were loaded or is he was throwing a no-hitter . He's the same guy every time.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
9. April 16, 1940 - A sober Rollie H. catches the only opening day no-hitter in baseball history since 1909.
10. While not necessarily shocked at the effectiveness of Wang, Torre was a little surprised he was able to maintain a no-hitter for so long.
More similar words: hitter, designated hitter, pitter-patter, fitter, sitter, litter, jitter, bitter, titter, quitter, flitter, jitters, skitter, fritter, critter, jittery, emitter, bittern, bitters, glitter, twitter, aglitter, outfitter, embitter, bitterly, littered, splitter, glittery, white matter, litterbug.