1. No sweat, no sweet.
2. Life is like a piano,what you get out of it,depends on how you play it.No sweat, no sweet.
3. Characteristically the skin is dry and hot with no sweat.
4. The driver was good, no sweat.
5. No headsets, no hat, no sweat.
6. White men no sweat pure, too many clothe.
7. Well, she could answer that one straight off, no sweat!
8. It was no sweat because everyone stood on the chairs and danced anyway.
9. No sweat. This project will be a piece of cake.
10. No-one minds that she's a woman, that's no sweat at all.
11. No sweat! I can finish it.
12. No sweat, I'm happy to change shifts with you if you want Friday afternoon off.
13. No sweat. I'll do it right away.
14. We'll make money on it with no sweat.
15. "I'll get my purse out of the bedroom." — "No sweat, Mrs. Day. We can put it on your tab.".
16. No sweat on this job, we have three weeks to do it.
17. I passed the prelim with no sweat.
18. "Many thanks." — "No sweat. Anything else?"
19. No sweat. I'll hae he report done for you in an hour.
20. No sweat, I'll take care of the problem.
21. Of Course. Easy. No sweat.
22. We did it, no sweat.
23. That job was no sweat.
24. Drink enough of it, you can juggle with snakes, no sweat.
25. Still in their musical infancy, these guys are prospective heavyweight champions ... no sweat.
25. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. One man's conflict may be water which flows unceremoniously off another's back; no sweat, no hassle.
27. Of cause I can have your car repaired by noon. No sweat.
More similar words: sweat, sweaty, sweater, sweating, sweatshop, sweatshirt, boswell, swear, swear off, swearing, weather, bad weather, weathering, weatherman, weathercock, weather vane, weather forecast, under the weather, weather condition, beat a retreat, nose, nosy, nose out, nosegay, nostrum, nostril, gnostic, weak, weal, wean.