Random good picture Not show
1. No sooner than we are seated, a complimentary bottle of wine arrives at our table.
2. No sooner than I woke up after my mid-night journey , had I written that letter .
3. But no sooner than it evaporates from academia, it re - emerges elsewhere, often with a vengeance.
4. No sooner than Chinese Army entered the Korea Peninsula the CCP government launched a vigorous movement in the whole China.
5. No sooner than a service is made available, the users of those services start needing changes.
6. No sooner than Serena got her learner's permit, one of her lady friends called to say she couldn't meet us for dinner that night because a neighboring Chinese family was living in her house.
7. Problem sets will be due no sooner than 3 classes after the class in which they are handed out.
8. It would mean a far more costly and complex voyage by human explorers, currently envisioned no sooner than 2018.
9. This family was the second detected and our practice has since been modified to make a disclosure no sooner than 6 weeks.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Meanwhile, NASA has begun financing research for intermediate crew-only spacecraft to be produced and launched by commercial companies, probably no sooner than 2016.
11. This is the second ceasefire in the past couple of weeks but appears to have disintegrated no sooner than it was announced.
12. If any deal happens between Verizon and Apple, we expect it to happen no sooner than 2010.
13. For a big party, unless you know the person well, come no sooner than the starting time.
More similar words: other than, rather than, sooner or later, in order that, small wonder that, soon, and so on, soonest, monsoon, as soon as, as soon as possible, than, at hand, thank, thanks, cry for the moon, berth, left hand, thank you, inert, more than, thanks to, leviathan, thankful, less than, thank God, over there, inertia, tooth and nail, close at hand.