Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Nitrogen forms four-fifths of the atmosphere.
2. Oxygen, hydrogen and nitrogen are all gases.
3. Liquid nitrogen boils at a very low temperature.
4. Most fertilizers contain nitrogen and phosphates.
5. Nitrogen is a gas without colour or smell.
6. Sulphur dioxide and nitrogen oxide combine to form acid rain.
7. Air is composed mainly of nitrogen and oxygen.
8. Britain has agreed to cut emissions of nitrogen oxide from power stations.
9. Nitrogen is converted into nitrates in the soil which plants can then use.
10. What is the percentage of nitrogen in air?
11. The faeces contain nitrogen and it is that which fertilises the desert soil.
12. Immobilization of nitrogen occurs in both types in both sites but phosphorus is immobilized only in the fern litter.
13. In the first experiment, dietary nitrogen was given in casein at four different protein values ranging from 5 to 16%.
14. The new standards cut emissions of carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxides, gaseous hydrocarbons and particulate matter.
15. Nitrogen constitutes 78% of the earth's atmosphere.
16. Pollutants such as nitrogen oxide, carbon monoxide and hydrocarbons have also been linked to hay fever, chest infection and childhood cancer.
17. An alternative source of nitrogen will be required to ensure a rapid buildup of bacteria and the complete breakdown of cellulose.
18. Apple trees require plenty of potash and nitrogen, especially if the area is grassed over.
19. Blood urea nitrogen, heart rate, and respiratory rate were not related to 2-year survival.
20. Global anthropogenic emission of oxides of nitrogen for 1980 were estimated at 75 million tonnes.
21. The atmosphere consist of more than 70 % of nitrogen.
22. Every tonne of coal contains, on average, 30 kilograms of nitrogen.
23. The 1,3,2,4-dithiadiazoles show a 1:1:1 triplet due to the spare electron being largely localised at the nitrogen atom remote from the ring substituent.
24. The first two chapters discuss a number of pollution incidents and the biological cycles of carbon nitrogen and sulphur.
25. The zinc sulphide is then transferred to a vessel through which passes an inert gas[sentencedict.com/nitrogen.html], such as nitrogen or carbon dioxide.
26. As you surface, the pressure on your body fluids decreases and the nitrogen comes out of solution.
27. Filtration At the present time there is considerable concern about concentrations of nitrogen compounds in water containing goldfish.
28. Global warming occurs when carbon dioxide and some other gases, such as methane and nitrogen oxides, accumulate in the atmosphere.
29. The fires produced 20,000 to 40,000 tonnes of sulphur dioxide as well as many thousands of tonnes of oxides of nitrogen.
30. Large explosions heat vast masses of the atmosphere to such high temperatures that nitrogen is partially burned to make toxic nitrogen oxides.
More similar words: progeny, chondrogenesis, in vitro, intelligence agency, maitre d', waitress, arbitrary, arbitrate, together, go together, get together, altogether, all together, groggy, together with, program, huddle together, bring together, piece together, abrogate, derogate, arrogant, arrogance, programme, surrogate, derogatory, programming, progressive, interrogate, nit.