Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Both the Ford and Nissan models should be on the market in time for summer.
2. Mr Takamoto is an engineer at the Northtown Nissan plant and in his spare time enjoys building robots.
3. The garage was later sold to Nissan for ￡200,000, allowing creditors to recoup some of the money they had lost.
4. However, unlike Nissan, Toyota received no state aid towards its investment, as Derbyshire was not an eligible area.
5. However, Vantec has tiny margins and Nissan will demand further price reductions.
6. This gives it a total of six Nissan dealerships.
7. Based on tough, stylish Nissan Pathfinder, a good path to find.
8. The Nissan Centre is nearing completion at Cranfield, Bedfordshire.
9. A spokesman for Nissan confirmed that the reduction in component spending would run into millions of pounds annually.
10. If Nissan can do it,[Sentence dictionary] why can't other car makers?
11. What impresses more about this Nissan is its handling ability.
12. In an effort to cut costs, Nissan will reduce the breathtaking speed at which new models are rushed on to the market.
13. Fellow car giant Nissan is co-operating with Ford, and will also use luxury cars to introduce the services.
14. I spent the weekend in a Nissan Almera Sport which takes 11 seconds to get from 0 to 60.
15. Her Ford Escort hit a Nissan Micra which swerved into her path from the other side of the road.
16. Nissan is not the first business enterprise to have its name attached to the tournament.
17. It was a mass of walkways and nissan huts.
18. But unlike their counterparts at Nissan and Toyota(sentencedict.com), none enjoys the full benefits of trade union membership.
19. Nissan gained as much as 14 yen, or 1. 7 percent, to 832 yen.
20. What follows is that Toyota, Nissan and the others will seek to eliminate the weaknesses in their overseas production.
21. As the driver stopped to check his Nissan Pathfinder for damage, the red pickup truck which hit it pulled alongside.
22. If Nissan, Toyota and the others fail to tap this source they will still be formidable firms all around the world.
23. In one ad, he takes a youngster on a tour through a museum featuring vintage Nissan models.
24. Thomas said the program is successful and already had increased sharply the number of people intending to buy a Nissan this year.
25. On day two, Peter Wickens, director of personnel at Nissan, led a session on employee involvement.
26. I had two punctures and was forced to abandon the Nissan.
27. Cold gusts dropped the wind chill into the low 40s and played havoc with final-round scores in the highest-scoring Nissan since 1984.
28. But in 1990 Toyota's financial profit lengthened its lead over Honda and Nissan, both of which made financial losses.
29. By the late 1990s we could also become a net exporter of cars because of heavy investment by Nissan, Honda and Toyota.
30. Oncoming bikers seemed intent on taking the short cut up and over the Aussie's Nissan.
More similar words: reconnaissance mission, glissando, puissant, puissance, croissant, renaissance, janissary, reconnaissance, renaissance man, harlem renaissance, italian renaissance, passant, missal, cassandra, incessant, melissa, en passant, emissary, abscissa, it is said, commissar, incessantly, depressant, suppressant, commissary, dissaving, dismissal, miss a train, dissatisfy, gross anatomy.