Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She nipped off as she in.
2. Who nipped off the telephone wire?
3. She nipped off a dead flower.
4. She nipped off the dead leaves.
5. Where did she nip off to?
6. The pigeons have a taste for flowers, nipping off their heads, and damaging displays around Rhuddlan.
7. When they can catch them, the crabs will nip off bits of red plume from tubeworms.
8. I must just nip off to the shops before the children come home from school.
9. Don't nip off the flowers.
More similar words: snip off, rip off, tip off, tip-off, tipoff, rip-off, ship off, chip off, slip off, unipolar, omnipotent, omnipotence, slip of the tongue, plenipotentiary, a slip of the tongue, nip, snip, snips, sniper, snipe, nipper, nippy, hop off, lop off, pop off, top off, cap off, juniper, snippy, catnip.