Random good picture Not show
1. An advanced niobium - silicide based ultrahigh temperature alloy was prepared by vacuum consumable arc - melting method.
2. Niobium and niobium - zirconium wires are mainly used in lighting industry.
3. Niobium is the metallic element with the highest transition temperature.
4. Niobium is a soft metal used in producing superconducting steel.
5. The interference of matrix niobium and iron could be eliminated by matrix matching method. There was no spectral interference among tested elements.
6. It is very significant extracting niobium, tantalum from tungstenic slag. The extraction method and the computational formula of it are given out in this paper.
7. We export Titanium, Tantalum, Niobium , Zirconium and Nickel materials and finished products, kindly contact for inquiry!
8. The results also find that wear resistance of niobium cast iron oil ring is 87.3% higher than that of CrMoCu alloy cast iron along with the cost reduction for niobium cast iron oil ring.
9. The property and catalytic application of niobium oxide in the multiphase field were briefly introduced.
10. The leaching mechanism of niobiuma refractory niobium - tantalum ore by concentrated potassium hydroxide was studied.
11. Niobium suboxide anode is prepared with method similar to that for tantalum electrolytic capacitor and its electric property is investigated by electrolytic capacitor anode testing.
12. Mythological characters that can be found on the periodic table include Tantalus (Tantalum, Ta) and his daughter Niobe (Niobium, Nb), and Promethius (Promethium, Pm).
13. Comparison with the chromium-plated oil ring, the niobium cast iron oil ring had lower cost, excellent wear resistance and no contamination from chromium plating.
14. Characteristic of visible spectrum was studied on niobium by spectroscopic analysis.
15. In niobium alloy containing carbon occurs decarburization in case of contamination by oxygen at higher temperature.
16. Use of copper welding, the welding wire with niobium as the media.
17. Most likely to use superconducting elements - niobium.
18. It is widely used to separate tungsten, stannum, niobium, other rare metal and noble metal ores.
19. A series of niobium acids at different calcination temperatures was prepared.
20. The adsorption properties of niobium oxalate complex in oxalic acid solution with 707 anion exchange resin have been investigated.
21. Synergistic chromogenic reaction of niobium with bromopyrogallol red and butyl rhodamine B in the presence of hexadecylpyridinium bromide was studied.
22. Niobic acid and compounds containing niobium are applied in a wide range of catalysis fields for their unique acidic property and thermal stability.
23. The land is rich in minerals such as gold, niobium and cassiterite.
24. A black red - brown , or colorless mineral , essentially ( Fe , Mn ) ( Nb, Ta ) 2 O 6, the principal ore of niobium.
25. Platinum composite electrode was prepared that platinum was compounded on titanium, tantalum, and niobium substrates by proper technology.sentencedict.com
26. Recently various new reagents and detection Methods: Were used to the photometric detection of niobium.
27. Its major product lines are theconcentrates of Cobalt, Nickel, Copper, Tantalite, Niobium, Lead, Zincand Tin etc. and their related chemical products.
28. This article gives a systematic description of tantalum and niobium mainly on the resource location, exploration, processing, production situation, consumption and marketing etc.
29. With three microalloy steels containing 0.24, 0.15, and 0.08% niobium respectively, the precipitation of niobium carbide in ferrite has been studied.
30. The results show that the vapour pressure and the mass loss rate of tantalum propoxide, tantalum butoxide and niobium ethoxide are suited for chemical vapor deposition.