Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) That's why Mark Twain and Nikola Tesla have to rank right at the top of the "We'd love to hear what they talked about when they were alone" list.
(2) Their friends broad William Wales, Booker T. Washington, Nikola Tesla, Helen Keller, Congress, are the property of their Friends.
(3) Nikola Tesla, the scientist who was working on wireless power around the turn of the last century, would be proud.
(4) Leonardo Da Vinci, Pablo Picasso, William Shakespeare and Nikola Tesla -- to name a few -- all reached historical genius status with their widespread contributions to Western society.
(5) In 1911, Nikola Tesla revealed he was working on an anti gravity "flying machine".
(6) At the beginning of the 20th century, Nikola Tesla proposed using huge coils to transmit electricity through the troposphere to power homes.
(7) Nikola Tesla revealed in 1901 power could be transmitted through the ground using ELF waves.
(8) Along with Nikola Tesla (look him up), Rosalind Franklin (1920-1958) is the patron saint of mistreated and underrated scientists – and possibly the most important woman in scientific history.
(9) Nikola Tesla: Things don't always go as planned, Mr. Angier. That's the beauty of science.
(10) The scientist Nikola Tesla was given by humans from other planets, the telepathic ideas to build devices that can capture the free cosmic energy.
(11) The note is from Nikola Tesla, whom Helen last saw about how long ago? Sentencedict.com
(12) Nikola Tesla: "Invention is predominantly individualistic.
(13) With the development of polyphase systems by Nikola Tesla , the AC system became even more attractive.
(14) Famed inventor Nikola Tesla, for example, was among those who dreamed of capturing and using electricity from the air.
(15) It's not exactly the dream of wireless power envisioned by Nikola Tesla, who proposed vast tower networks transmitting electric fields, but more akin to siphoning juice from someone else's battery.
(16) There were two central and countervailing forces in the life of Nikola Tesla.
(17) And now computer scientists at Georgia Tech have invented something that sounds as if it came from the mind of Nikola Tesla.
(18) One of the earliest wireless telephones to be based on radiant energy was invented by Nikola Tesla.
More similar words: tesla, slate, slater, latest, violate, prolate, isolate, legislate, translate, immolate, isolated, idolater, desolate, violated, insolate, percolate, kola nut, clean slate, etiolated, alveolate, inviolate, chocolate, desolately, lanceolate, at the latest, interpolate, extrapolate, no later than, mentholated, translate into.