Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. You should cross the lake before nightfall.
2. They slipped across the border at nightfall.
3. I shall be back ere nightfall.
4. The rebels waited until nightfall before they made their move.
5. Don't worry, we'll be back by nightfall.
6. We hope to be back by nightfall.
7. Let's push on it's nearly nightfall.
8. They had advanced 20 miles by nightfall.
9. They were trying to make New Orleans by nightfall.
10. By nightfall the whole city was burning.
11. I need to get to Lyon by nightfall.
12. We will be back here by nightfall.
13. But come nightfall, they find themselves bunking with two or three people from different cultures.
14. But by nightfall on June 11 she was moved into a room with two men.
15. By nightfall it was cold again, and she was grateful for a borrowed flannel nightgown.
16. At nightfall Thomas withdrew his troops to Rossville, and the two-day battle was over.
17. We then set out for Muscat, but with nightfall approaching, we landed in Abu Dhabi.
18. Luis Fernandez. By nightfall, the private airboat owners who had volunteered their services were asked to go home.
19. They hauled seine into nightfall and passed midnight.
20. By nightfall all the rifle companies had been over-run; some sections, and platoons from these companies extricated themselves at nightfall.
21. By nightfall the whole city was burning and the few survivors were fleeing southwards towards Altdorf.
22. This couple is often seen walking along the beach in the nightfall.
23. I don't think we're going to make the town before nightfall.
24. He examined several photographs in shades of green, obviously taken after nightfall with a light intensifying lens.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. The heartfelt promises of the morning are frequently broken by nightfall.
26. Although it's several hours before the devil worshippers are expected, they must be in position before nightfall.
27. A raven protected the holy corpse from predators until nightfall, when his fellow Christians were able to retrieve his body.
28. Puget Sound Energy said 200,000 customers in western Washington lost service, but power was expected to be restored by nightfall.
29. It was a good day for dying, and there would be plenty of it before nightfall.
30. Hers is the house with golden windows, facing west where the sun goes under. At nightfall too her window testifies.
More similar words: keep a straight face, frightful, delightful, night, knight, at night, by night, nightgown, fortnight, nightmare, midnight, straightforward, nighttime, overnight, night and day, day and night, at midnight, highlight, fight, bight, light, right, might, eighty, plight, flight, eighth, mighty, weight, height.