Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. There were nigh on 40 people there.
2. I had to pay nigh on forty pounds for it.
3. They've lived in that house for nigh on 30 years.
4. Two neighbors had been fighting each other for nigh on four decades.
5. My father died nigh on ten years ago, but he lived to see his first grandson.
6. I've been one of your number one fans for nigh on three years now.
More similar words: weigh on, night after night, weigh out, nigh, night, nigher, high-order, knight, nights, nighty, high-octane, nighest, one night, nightly, benight, by night, nightie, tonight, all-night, at night, nightgown, fortnight, nightcap, night sky, nightfall, nightmare, well nigh, knightly, well-nigh, midnight.