Random good picture Not show
1. Like Nicu she studied nuclear physics, but unlike Valentin, she was never considered suitable for study abroad.
2. Both Zoia and Nicu showed early promise in mathematics and teachers or professors too blind to recognize it were shunted aside.
3. The air of NICU was fresh and the ventilator associated infection was falled.
4. Objective:To assess the stress level and discuss coping styles of child's parents in neonatal intensive care unit (NICU).
5. I then stuck one of my NiCu rods into the hole and soldered it into place.
6. Dr. Nicu Sebe, a professor at the University of Amsterdam in the Netherlands, used emotion-recognition software to come up with the exact breakdown of Mona Lisa's emotional state.
7. Objective To investigate the incidence of hearing disorder and the relevant pathogenic factors among high risk newborns in neonatal intensive care unit(NICU).
8. The NICU doctors advised us to permit it. They said it was probably best.
9. Objective To explore the characteristics of blood acid base disturbance and serum anion gap (AG) of neonates in neonatal intensive care unit (NICU).
10. Objective To assess the applicative value partial peripheral nutrition(PPN) on neonates in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
11. OBJECTIVE: To assess the predisposing factors, frequency and mortality of pneumothorax (PTX) among the newborns hospitalized in a neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) in Isfahan, Iran.
12. Objective To analyze the results of newborn transieutly evoked otoacoustic emission(TEOAE) screening and multiple factors influencing the screening in neonatal intensive care unit(NICU).
13. It was 48 hours after delivering her first baby, a 9.1-pound boy(sentencedict.com), that Simone Brooks was told he wasn't breathing properly and had to be moved to the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU).
14. Objective: To identify the newborns who should receive hearing evaluation by hearing screening in asphyxial newborns in NICU; to study the effects of asphyxiation to hearing of the newborns.
15. For the study, published in the September issue of Pediatrics, researchers identified 28 babies who spent time in the NICU and were later diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder.
16. Discussing the study's limitations, the researchers said that because of its observational design, factors other than NICU quality may explain neonatal mortality.
17. Methods: The asphyxial infants were transferred from grass-roots hospitals to NICU in our hospital by the transfer system including spot rescue, continuous ward and treatment on the way to hospital.
18. OBJECTIVE To enhance surveillance and control of nosocomial infection in newborn ICU ( NICU ).
19. Tungsten alloys are materials with a high tungsten content and low amounts of NiFe or NiCu.
20. Conclusion Metabolic acidosis with respiratory acidosis was most common in neonates in NICU.
21. Conclusion Fungus has become one of the very important pathogen in NICU, the candia albicans is the major pathogen.
22. The neonates were divided into two groups: normal neonate group (1979) and NICU group (399).
23. I can!When Eden was born he was given antibiotics to clear excess fluid from his lungs.The NICU doctors advised us to permit it.
23. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
24. Researchers stressed that this research was done on babies from the NICU.
25. Methods The hearing screen was conducted in the high-risk neonates of NICU using the distortion products otoacoustic emissions (DPOAE). Cases without passing the screen was given the screen again.
More similar words: nicolaus copernicus, canicule, manicure, copernicus, funicular, funiculus, manicurist, paniculate, geniculate, manicure set, nicotinic, electronic communication, icu, ficus, vicuna, atticus, epicure, spicule, modicum, auricula, capsicum, bicuspid, hypericum, pedicure, acicular, reticule, curlicue, rubicund, ridicule, epicurus.