Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. You judged the distance to a nicety.
2. Clarac was used to social nicety.
3. The nicety of his argument.
4. This is no semantic nicety; rather, it is arguable that the distinction reveals something of their political specificities.
5. This is a nicety, perhaps with no practical consequences.
6. He judged the distance to the nicety.
7. I wish I can keep my elegancy, nicety , sensibility, creativity and still easily forgiven.
8. And it isn't a mere semantic nicety.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. Our company accepts various diagrams of nicety accessories and samples processing, and can offer an itemized list of the 17% export added value tax invoice.
10. You can see with what nicety we have to trim our sails between chemistry and history.
11. But its nicety will be influenced if the influencing factors can't be hold by rule and line.
12. This kind of work required extreme nicety and minute attention on the part of the workmen.
13. Everything was arranged to a nicety.
14. Story eventually, i can only one man looked at the memory of the nicety lost.
15. The character of the hero is depicted to a nicety.
16. It was as if he were timing something, judging to a nicety some effect he wished to produce.
17. Comparing with the traditional fault detection algorithms, it is a late-model straight thinking and matching algorithm and detects more nicety with the cost of pervasion .
18. As he hurried along the road, he balanced the load with extreme nicety.
19. Conclusion:The method mentioned in this study can eliminate the antibacterial effect of injecting cefmetazole, therefore the examination was of nicety and reliability.
20. The TCA measurement robot is characterized by high accuracy, good efficient and reliance and nicety of acquired data in dam outer deformation monitoring.
21. CCD(Charge Coupled Devices), as a solid-state TV camera tube, is widely used in many fields for its high nicety, high sensitivity etc.
22. I must say they become one another to a nicety.
23. The results showed that series - determine method with merits of nicety and celerity has notable effects.
24. The powders were neatly enough made up, but not with the nicety of the dispensing chemist.
25. The vision sign has something to do with basic feel form in all kinds of realms, it is not abstract, and also not empty, seems to always fill with living nicety and nice repining in the humanly feels.
26. Especially when borrowing archives, it is slow-speed, low-efficiency and can not get 100 percent nicety degree by dint of classified catalogues to go along with manual searching.
27. Because the reference mark automatic recognition and locating is an important step detecting data from digital image. The veracity of the focus of mark is related to the nicety of data.
28. Either in daytime or nighttime, there is comfort and nicety, thoughts, secrets, and placid and amicable leisureliness.
29. Traditional structure light sensor fixes a laser projector and CCD sensors on its nicety back, which limits its survey area.
30. Story eventually, i can only one att he memory of the nicety lost.
More similar words: price tag, pernickety, persnickety, nice, nicely, unicellular, volcanic eruption, organic evolution, invoice price, police officer, facet, dulcet, acetic, acetone, faucet, etcetera, et cetera, ascetic, facetious, piety, piece together, asceticism, ninety, surety, gaiety, moiety, fidgety, safety, subtlety, face the music.