Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She quoted from a newspaper article.
2. The newspaper article caused the actor considerable distress.
3. The events in the newspaper article were far removed from reality.
4. This newspaper article is a disgraceful intrusion into my private life.
5. Scan the newspaper article quickly and make a note of the main points.
6. The newspaper article touched a raw nerve - people still resent the closure of the local school.
7. The newspaper article included a gruesome description of the murder.
8. To follow and absorb a newspaper article is a little bit hard as it requires a high level of mental involvement.
9. The newspaper article was the opening salvo in what proved to be a long battle.
10. She's collecting material for a newspaper article.
11. The newspaper article had branded her a social leper not fit to be seen in company.
12. I was asked to contribute to a newspaper article making predictions for the new year.
13. She wrote a newspaper article supporting the idea of a minimum wage for workers.
14. I am concerned by a newspaper article which said that some of the drugs used to lower cholesterol can cause cancer.
15. Beneath the letter was a xeroxed newspaper article listing all the bars in the city.
16. First, a trick I learnt from a newspaper article about a discovery in psychology.
17. The newspaper article enraged him.
18. I had read a newspaper article on the National Teacher Corps and had sent away for information.
19. A well-known newspaper article in 1935 announcing the closure referred to the family atmosphere of the line.
20. This newspaper article glanced at our relations with Japan.
21. Has the newspaper article been subjected to a detailed examination?
22. The newspaper article alleges that the mayor is corrupt.
23. Newspaper article links can be posted here and discussed.
24. They only realised he was autistic after reading a newspaper article on the symptoms.
25. She was expelled for handing in an essay that she had copied directly from a newspaper article.
26. Strap a subheading used above the main headline in a newspaper article.
27. Hollywood heart-throb Keanu Reeves is set to star in a true story based on a newspaper article from the Times.
28. I need a quote from each of you for the newspaper article.Sentencedict
29. It took the old man an hour and a half to spell out the newspaper article.
30. I need a pair of scissors to cut out this newspaper article.
More similar words: newspaper ad, newspaper, newspaperwoman, newspaper editor, newspaper column, school newspaper, newspaper publisher, newspaper clipping, yesterday's newspaper, particle accelerator, articles of confederation, article, particle, articled, antiparticle, beta particle, particle size, article of faith, alpha particle, genuine article, feature article, particle physics, subatomic particle, article of clothing, subatomic particles, elementary particle, fundamental particle, articles of association, articles of incorporation, litmus paper.