Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The Hollanders, who founded New Netherland, and the French Huguenots left their mark chiefly on commerce.
2. The Dutch colony of New Netherland consisted of parts of modern New York (New Amsterdam) and New Jersey.
3. The Dutch colony of New Netherland consisted of parts of modern New York and New Jersey.
4. Unlike the Dutch merchants, who eagerly came to New Netherland in the 1600s seeking good fortune and a better life, African slaves were imported against their will.
5. Four hundred years ago, Henry Hudson explored the river named after him, and laid the groundwork for the Dutch colony of New Netherland.
6. The region was settled by Dutch and Swedish colonists in the 1620's and 1630's, was ceded to the English as part of New Netherland in 1664, and became a royal province in 1702.
More similar words: netherlands, the netherlands, overland, fatherland, motherland, wonderland, hinterland, cumberland, switzerland, Better late than never, newness, crew neck, overlap, overlay, underlay, interlace, superlative, interlaced, chamberlain, everlasting, overlapping, landowner, garland, moorland, parlance, nether, neville chamberlain, ethernet, one-third, nonetheless.