Random good picture Not show
1. Children assimilate new information very quickly.
2. This new information gives substance to the stories we have heard.
3. He embraces the new information age.
4. Their new information retrieval system went live last month.
5. I discovered some new information in the database.
6. This new information does throw doubt on their choice.
7. This new information blows his theory sky-high.
8. It is important to present new information in manageable chunks.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. This new information means we should have a rethink.
10. The files are continuously updated with new information.
11. She has become the director of the new information centre.
12. New information is matched against existing data in the computer.
13. This new information does not change the nature of our findings.
14. Each sets out tough new standards and gives new information and rights to the public.
15. But how to wring new information from a few old pieces of vellum and papyrus?
16. His research unearthed new information about the origins of the HIV virus.
17. This was staggering new information(sentencedict.com), and all kinds of ideas were flashing through our minds.
18. The possible impacts of these new information technologies are considered later in this chapter.
19. A new information service will soon be available to library users.
20. Nopw the National Osteoporosis Society has produced this new information booklet.
21. New information can be incorporated as and when changes are made.
22. They allow you to acquire new information more reliably.
23. There is usually a time lapse between receipt of new information and its publication.
24. Meetings were held to update employees as soon as new information became available .
25. By the end of the day, I had a lot of new information to digest.
26. Even individuals who follow environmental matters keenly will find new information or a new perspective.
27. Failure to appreciate the functions of specific syntactic structures in signalling given and new information can result in unnecessary shifts in translation.
28. While definitive answers may not yet be possible, recent court hearings and interviews with Lee's colleagues have provided new information.
29. Programs will be reviewed periodically with an eye on medical breakthroughs and will be updated as new information becomes available.
30. Equilibrium is never achieved, because the market is always changing due to new information, innovation, and shocks.
More similar words: information, informational, information age, disinformation, misinformation, for your information, information desk, information flow, information media, information system, inside information, information gathering, point of information, primary information, genetic information, information science, amount of information, up-to-date information, detailed information, information superhighway, essential information, marketing information, financial information, extraneous information, information technology, quantity of information, information processing, proprietary information, intelligence information, supplementary information.